FJ60/FJ62 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my cables yesterday. Let me just echo the general consensus and say that in bringing my dead 60 back to life this is one area I won't have to worry about once I get them on. These things are incredibly well-made.

That being said, I am a novice when it comes to wiring, and I'm not clear from the instructions on how to wire in the fusable link. I've done a (quick) search, but if anyone can point me to some information for dummies that would help.

Get these (you won't regret it) and support a great vendor!

Another satisfied customer

41C56625-1EFE-4DCD-984E-4E036A661677.jpeg

Does anyone have the install instructions? Link isn't working. Mainly I want the correct cable to go the correct spots.
Shortest black one is battery negative to inner part of passenger fender (where the 45 degree battery support bolts in), second shortest black one should be starter bolt to frame, next black one up in size is head to firewall, longest black one is battery negative to passenger side motor mount. Red wire is battery positive to starter positive lug. Take the old ones off and replace one at a time so you keep ‘em straight.

Hopefully @Fourrunner comes around soon to correct me if I’m wrong.

Shortest black one is battery negative to inner part of passenger fender (where the 45 degree battery support bolts in), second shortest black one should be starter bolt to frame, next black one up in size is head to firewall, longest black one is battery negative to passenger side motor mount. Red wire is battery positive to starter positive lug. Take the old ones off and replace one at a time so you keep ‘em straight.

Hopefully @Fourrunner comes around soon to correct me if I’m wrong.
26C38FEE-9920-4613-BD34-6E197F73489B.jpeg

525AAC44-CFB2-4083-A724-C1936F5759A4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom