SOLD FJ60/FJ62 Daily Driver! (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Hi all,
Looking for a FJ60/62 in good condition (preferably later 80's) for my daily with no/very minimal rust and as close to stock as possible. Budget of $15k for the right one.

You may remember me from my past post a few months seeking advice from mudders on whether I should get into cruisers and specifically a 60, and after deep deliberating and research I've decided to GO FOR IT! (Past post: Advice on whether I should buy a Land Cruiser )

I live in the west but would get on a plane in a heartbeat for the right 60 waiting far away, I'm young and ready to send it. I sincerely thank you for your time looking at my post and all your previous advice. Time to find my 60!

Daniel

Hey are you still looking for a 62? I’m in LA, selling my truck that’s been my daily driver for almost 10 years after upgrading to an HJ61. She’s got under 150K, but needs a bit of cosmetic love. Mechanical she’s solid though.

Hey are you still looking for a 62? I’m in LA, selling my truck that’s been my daily driver for almost 10 years after upgrading to an HJ61. She’s got under 150K, but needs a bit of cosmetic love. Mechanical she’s solid though.

Would love more info!

Hi all,
Looking for a FJ60/62 in good condition (preferably later 80's) for my daily with no/very minimal rust and as close to stock as possible. Budget of $15k for the right one.

You may remember me from my past post a few months seeking advice from mudders on whether I should get into cruisers and specifically a 60, and after deep deliberating and research I've decided to GO FOR IT! (Past post: Advice on whether I should buy a Land Cruiser )

I live in the west but would get on a plane in a heartbeat for the right 60 waiting far away, I'm young and ready to send it. I sincerely thank you for your time looking at my post and all your previous advice. Time to find my 60!

Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Take a look at my cl post. I am planning on putting up on mud as well. I'm in Spokane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom