fj60/62 3D Model (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That model makes me want to go out and buy a 62. However, logic tells me to wait for a 60 model and just buy that.

That model makes me want to go out and buy a 62. However, logic tells me to wait for a 60 model and just buy that.
I plan on doing a 60 model, which shouldn't be hard just have to model out a new front clip and new mirror's. Unless I get a commission to do it though it probably will be some time before I get around to it.

Keep me posted please.

You know what. I may not get to it now, but if you can get me some very detailed pictures of the front end of a 60 that would be a great help. The way I do it is sorta technical guess work so if you can have a ruler in there for comparison that would be best.

My 60 is in the shop. I hope to get back this week.

different car but a pretty amazing video.

@Fieldtester96 your model looks great.
I think it would be a perfect mate to a chassis like this. Just need to figure out mounting points.

@Fieldtester96 your model looks great.
I think it would be a perfect mate to a chassis like this. Just need to figure out mounting points.

Oh yeah it definitely would, if you want to buy that for me and send it my way ill get it mounted up ASAP.

Though I seriously wish I had 900 bucks to blow cause that's exactly what I had in mind.

Oh yeah it definitely would, if you want to buy that for me and send it my way ill get it mounted up ASAP.

Though I seriously wish I had 900 bucks to blow cause that's exactly what I had in mind.
I’ve been looking for a 60/62 body for moons now, there is one on the market but you have to build it and takes months I’ve herd

what I’m saying is shut up and take my money I want one for my 1:10 traxxas!

How can I assist you to make this happen

I’ve been looking for a 60/62 body for moons now, there is one on the market but you have to build it and takes months I’ve herd

what I’m saying is shut up and take my money I want one for my 1:10 traxxas!

How can I assist you to make this happen
Well I honestly this project has taken a back seat but if I can get a few people to commit to buying them I should be able to get a 62 body done within the month and the 60 body done in 2 months.

Sign me up, don’t care if it’s a 60 or 62!

Been looking for a decent body for many many moons now.

sooo sick nasty, can’t wait

Sign me up, don’t care if it’s a 60 or 62!

Been looking for a decent body for many many moons now.

sooo sick nasty, can’t wait
Well if it interests you I was considering doing commissions to add to my model to match peoples cruiser.

Though the base model im working on should be done soon I just got to figure out how to do things like body mounts.

Taking a poll. Should I take the time to make the lights removable so LED's can be put in so they actually have light? or is it not worth it?

Well if it interests you I was considering doing commissions to add to my model to match peoples cruiser.

Though the base model im working on should be done soon I just got to figure out how to do things like body mounts.
I enjoy my rigs and they are not show queens, things like mirrors, antennas, wipers all get ripped off when I end up rolling it.

base model would be ideal

led lights are way cool

Very cool! I'd love a 62 model. I noticed the blue PETG I got from Amazon for my soldering station caddy is very close in color to the factory original blue FJ62 paint.

I have a small 1/14 chassis that I want to try this body on. Currently trying to get the body in sections so I can print the hood section, the body section, and rear section.

Ran into some rental issues a couple weeks ago, sewer backed up while I was gone. Finally getting back to this project and im almost done. Resolution is finer but still in need of some sanding, expecially on the windshield. Just need some finishing touches and I think version one will be done.

this is about a 1/12 scale redbull for scale, with the printers I have access too I can do 1/10th in two halves.

20210201_133136.jpg
20210201_133202.jpg
20210201_133314.jpg

I have a cheap fj45 rc model coming in im going to use this body for. Hopefully I get all the kinks worked out before im done

I have a question for the ones who may want a model, how should I do the body mounts? Should it be something you can glue on to match what you have or do fixed mounts? I really don't know much about how RC bodies work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom