fj60/62 3D Model (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i have access to some really nice 3d printers, and i would like to get some good large scale prints of my fj62. I just dont have the time to design it, and i dont have access to a 3d scanner.

So if any of you have a 3d model in exchange for it i'll print you out one as long as you pay for shipping.

6FEA4BEF-3442-4A21-B657-0A7E14C1D9E1.png

Google 3D warehouse. When you get there search “fj62”. You can open the model directly in sketchup online which is free. It’s likely not a 3D print format but I bet you could use it as a starting point

Google 3D warehouse. When you get there search “fj62”. You can open the model directly in sketchup online which is free. It’s likely not a 3D print format but I bet you could use it as a starting point
Yeah i just have to figure out how to convert it out of sketchup into a CAD format. this is perfect though just a few mods and it should be good. Since you responded do you want ta 3d printed cruiser just need to pay for shipping

Are you printing them at 1:1?
If i had access to a 3D printer that could do 1:1 i would, but i was thinking more 1:10. or something about a 10 inches long. maybe a foot

Yeah i just have to figure out how to convert it out of sketchup into a CAD format. this is perfect though just a few mods and it should be good. Since you responded do you want ta 3d printed cruiser just need to pay for shipping

Sounds interesting. Let us know how they come out. I used to import STL files into sketchup from unigraphics but I’m not sure if sketchup can export an stl file. You might have to do some sketchup googling on that

Sounds interesting. Let us know how they come out. I used to import STL files into sketchup from unigraphics but I’m not sure if sketchup can export an stl file. You might have to do some sketchup googling on that
Im gonna export to .dwg import to inventor, modify it. Then export to .stl. Im hoping ill be able to make it look more like mine.

Would be cool if someone would make one of those remote control crawlers with a 60.

Would be cool if someone would make one of those remote control crawlers with a 60.
Well if you have a crawler i can modify the design to fit it. All you would need is to 3d print it out and you would have a 60 crawler

So for those who are interested, this is my first trial at the Google Skethup model Seth S found.

Let me just say it was a pain to get that over into inventor, and in the end i cannot edit it but i can add on to it. So i think this is a good base. I plan to build a chassis with wheels printed out of rubber and hopefully leaf springs out of rubber so it will bounce.

What do you guys think? Any ideas or requests i could work on?
20191122_192951.jpg
20191122_192946.jpg
20191122_193003.jpg
20191122_192942.jpg
20191122_192956.jpg

So for those who are interested, this is my first trial at the Google Skethup model Seth S found.

Let me just say it was a pain to get that over into inventor, and in the end i cannot edit it but i can add on to it. So i think this is a good base. I plan to build a chassis with wheels printed out of rubber and hopefully leaf springs out of rubber so it will bounce.

What do you guys think? Any ideas or requests i could work on?
View attachment 2139907View attachment 2139908View attachment 2139909View attachment 2139910View attachment 2139911

Would you be willing to share the .stl file? I just got access to a 3d printer and wanted something to test. Thanks!

Would you be willing to share the .stl file? I just got access to a 3d printer and wanted something to test. Thanks!
The one I printed out came from Google sketchup, but it had some issues that I've been trying to figure out. I'll be more than happy to send it to you when I get back home but its not as impressive as I wish it was.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

So im attaching the stl file ive been modifying. My plan is to get it into a format that provides a better print, so i removed the bottom, mirrors, ext. so it will print out better but i still cant seem to get into a shape where Inventor will let me modify it.

Also here is the original link to the Sketcup file, for some reason Ih8mud wont let me upload the file. All you need to do is delete out the interior s*** and export it to an .stl through sketchup. If you need some help just DM me

Attachments

• TOYOTA+LAND+CRUISER (1).stl
    346.3 KB · Views: 286
Man if it was a 62 i would definitely pay 10 buck for it, but good find. It probably wont be to hard to re-do the front clip to match the 62 style.

Edit: I found this one for a 62, though its like 45 bucks. Anyone want to go in on the file with me?

Man if it was a 62 i would definitely pay 10 buck for it, but good find. It probably wont be to hard to re-do the front clip to match the 62 style.

Edit: I found this one for a 62, though its like 45 bucks. Anyone want to go in on the file with me?

Hope I'm not too late. I'll go in on it with you. Message me and we'll work out the details.

Hope I'm not too late. I'll go in on it with you. Message me and we'll work out the details.
Your not, but I was hoping to get a few people involved. I still think 23 bucks is too much for a 3D model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom