For Sale FJ60 2F desmog and misc parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John Staton

SILVER Star
Threads
Misc parts from my desmog and other work. All came off a 1983 FJ60. Parts located near Houston Texas. Notes on a few of the parts:

-smog pump: needs to be rebuilt. Was making a clicking noise which made me go ahead and make the leap to do the desmog

-Alternator- was the one that came on the rig from the PO. Was not giving me enough juice so I changed it out.

Emergency brake lever: small tear in the leather under the lever. The other side of the lever looks kind of rough which it why I changed it out. Works fine.

So I dont know the names to all the parts so I labeled them with numbers. Just let me know what you might be interested in and your zip. Also, I do not have any other parts from the desmog....already sold them.

Parts1.jpeg
Parts2.jpeg
Parts3.jpeg
Parts4.jpeg

PM sent, #16

#6 will you just sell the leather cover for the emergency brake lever?

I bought one that had been refurbished and just found out how they did it so I am going to take my old one and refurb it and sell it together with the cover. I paid 149 for the refurbed on on ebay.

Interested in the air rail, #21. Looks like tube on #6 might be bent. Can you check?

quote for #8 shipped to 79707 please.
Interested in the air rail, #21. Looks like tube on #6 might be bent. Can you check?

I will include the air injection nozzles for $110 shipped. I haven't cleaned any of this up obviously. It came off my rig a couple months back.
upload_2018-5-25_16-42-42.png

upload_2018-5-25_16-43-0.png

upload_2018-5-25_16-43-25.png

upload_2018-5-25_16-43-56.png

I’ll take it. Do

you also have the green plug that is connected to the temp sensor on that assembly?
I dont have anything outside of what you see in the pics....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom