Wanted FJ55 to Rent for the 2018 Pig Party in Northern Arizona (June) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it's a long shot, but hey, it's worth a try :). Don't be too hard on me.

Responsible owner of four running Land Cruisers in good standing (I hope) here on MUD, just not an FJ55 for this year's festivities. I've been driving Land Cruisers since I bought my '84 FJ60 new in Las Vegas, NV (still own it), so I know how to care for them. Don't think I could buy one right now, my wife's partial to the FJ40s and FJ60s.

Perhaps you can rent the Mexican Hummer? ;)

00C5BD8E-3A16-46B8-AF6E-152FB5E72258.jpeg

52E91BCB-EEBD-4FFF-81B5-79665811A548.jpeg
D5D53330-1E4D-4ECA-AB42-975CFFE93ED4.jpeg

I ended up at PP17 in my wife’s 100.

There was also an 80 and a 60 in attendance. The 55 guys were cool last year with the other series, just don’t expect to be in the pictures. :)

Will either be in (or towing) my '71 FJ40, '76 FJ40, '84 FJ60, or '86 FJ60.

We spotted the Mexican Hummer in Durango. The guy driving it blew right past a parking lot of 55s, having zero interests in them or the gathering.

Edit : Durango

Last edited:
Will be up through Silverton, maybe multiple times, at the 2nd annual Solid Axle Summit in early August and will definitely check it out.
And I will join you!

I was thinking of leading a scenic run at SAS #2 from Ouray up and over Corkscrew Gulch Pass, Hurricane Pass, and California Pass to Animas Forks, then down to Silverton for lunch, before heading back over Red Mountain Pass to the KOA. @POTATO LAUNCHER @CenTXFJ60

You are reading my mind John. Was thinking of that exact route with the same destination. Great Idea..

I ended up at PP17 in my wife’s 100.

There was also an 80 and a 60 in attendance. The 55 guys were cool last year with the other series, just don’t expect to be in the pictures. :)

We spotted the Mexican Hummer in Durango. The guy driving it blew right past a parking lot of 55s, having zero interests in them or the gathering.

Edit : Durango
Not this year, right Mel :)

I know it's a long shot, but hey, it's worth a try :). Don't be too hard on me.

Responsible owner of four running Land Cruisers in good standing (I hope) here on MUD, just not an FJ55 for this year's festivities. I've been driving Land Cruisers since I bought my '84 FJ60 new in Las Vegas, NV (still own it), so I know how to care for them. Don't think I could buy one right now, my wife's partial to the FJ40s and FJ60s.
I'll let ya run Lipstick out there. Come fit it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom