Registry FJ55 Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sean, go to ToyoDIY.com and sign up. You can look up every part there. (Maybe you already know this.)

Taking a quick glance it appears there isn't one:

81990RELAY ASSY, TURN SIGNAL
Not applicable
Thanks
Sorry we couldn’t take them to Tide for you, Rebs are always an enigma 🤷‍♂️

I started a separate thread in a different section before seeing this.
For those interested in my DIY replica parts - Creating my own replica plastic parts for my 1977, FJ55
Yes the Tasmanian Devil is a house joke.

Owners Name: David Manning
Vehicles Name: Goliath
Year: 1977
State FJ-55 resides: Sydney, Australia
Any Modifications: Heaps.
  • Engine swap to '98 1HZ (plus associated mods)
  • Disc Brakes on the front
  • 2" Spring lift
  • 18" Rims to suit the MTZ's
  • New, now old, CD radio (overdue for an upgrade)
  • aftermarket (1978 era) bull bar and matching tow rig.
  • Factory air installed (30 years or so away from the factory)
fraser 004.JPG
ANC Load 1 045.JPG

For those interested in my DIY replica parts - Creating my own replica plastic parts for my 1977, FJ55

• 2" Spring lift
View attachment 2491140View attachment 2491141
Is this considered Olive Brown or Pueblo Brown?

• 2" Spring lift
View attachment 2491140View attachment 2491141

That center piece you made looks great!
Any chance you will make glovebox doors and instrument surrounds?

That center piece you made looks great!
Any chance you will make glovebox doors and instrument surrounds?

Hello @PabloCruise,
Thank you. I was very happy with how it looked.

Regarding the glove box and instrument panel, I have started on both and I will have them at some point, but they have not been a priority for me because mine aren't critical.

I can prioritise them if your interested. If I start on them now I could have them ready in the next month or so (assuming no show stopping problems).

My instrument cluster is a difficult project in it's self. Because I changed the motor over to a 1HZ, I don't know what or how to update the instruments to work for the new motor and fit in the same place as the original clusters. I have been looking at custom gauges, but I haven't got very far.
That's one of the reasons I haven't worries about mine, as I may need to change it completely.

Generally the reason that I got started doing this was more to challenge myself in the design and making process, but the fixing Goliath is a bonus. If anyone want's an part (of any material) I would be willing to work with them to get something made.

Georg, what lift did you boys put on that beauty???

Ryan

Hi All-
I’m putting together an FJ-55 registry as some parts seem to be harder and harder to find. Personally I’ve become so frustrated trying to find parts, I’ve started making my own. I think synergies can be developed between the ‘55’s owners. Please provide the following for the registry:

Owners Name
Year
VIN
Email
State FJ-55 resides
Any Modifications

Please email information to fj55tlc@gmail.com

When I assemble the information, I’ll create a web page where owners can view each others info, via a login (your email address) and a password. Always open to suggestions….

Thanks

Seth

Hey Seth - did you actually get a web page running?

Hi All-
I’m putting together an FJ-55 registry as some parts seem to be harder and harder to find. Personally I’ve become so frustrated trying to find parts, I’ve started making my own. I think synergies can be developed between the ‘55’s owners. Please provide the following for the registry:

Owners Name
Year
VIN
Email
State FJ-55 resides
Any Modifications

Please email information to fj55tlc@gmail.com

When I assemble the information, I’ll create a web page where owners can view each others info, via a login (your email address) and a password. Always open to suggestions….

Thanks

Seth
Hello Seth,
If your looking for plastic parts, I have an ongoing project to model and 3D print replacement parts. If you want to see whatI have already I have them listd on my "3DOM Creative" website. While there are prices they are basically to cover my costs and not for profit.
In designing I keep in mind the functional nature of the parts so they are not always just 3D printed, but may include any number of different materials and manufacturing methods to get what I need. Although most of the current ones are purely 3D printed.

If there are any parts that you need I can help to reproduce them as part of this project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom