Registry FJ45 Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truck looks 👍🏻 great ! I ended up going with those same headlights ! 😍
Thanx! I put them on my 40 and really like how they look and of course function.

Can you provide a link to the lights please?

I got them off of ebay. The description is a 7 inch led headlights hi/lo beam amber turn signal halo. They were $85 for the pair.

Thanks

FJ45-22434
Tim Simpkins
Oregon City, Or.
Seized motor

20191214_120315_resized.jpg

20191218_164837_resized.jpg

I wonder why the ID plate doesn't say "LPB" instead of just "L?" Was the ID plate from a wagon?

LPB are pickups, or P in the early days. I've never seen a pickup without at least a "P" - usually PB or LPB
Wagons are usually L or LV.
Easy to swap.

LPB are pickups, or P in the early days. I've never seen a pickup without at least a "P" - usually PB or LPB
Easy to swap.
This thing is 100% original. Plate matches the frame. I haven't personally seen one, but I've seen pics of other pick up vin plates with just an L.

Thanks for the info. The database is small for US pickups!
Do you have any idea what the T-57 tag by the plate means? Some have them, and some don't.

Thanks for the info. The database is small for US pickups!
Do you have any idea what the T-57 tag by the plate means? Some have them, and some don't.
It's actually T-67. From my understanding, Toyota put the brass tags on them when they sell a certain time frame after they were produced. This one has a 2 or 3 of '65 VIN number but was sold and titled as a '67.

Easy to swap.

Here’s one, off a ‘63 FJ45 SWB fixed top pickup. Matches frame number.
76089E18-6FFA-4B8C-9397-B7CB377DD227.jpeg

Reactions: LCS
Just picked up this 65' 22022. Its been floating around mud for awhile, but didn't see it on the list!

11.jpg

She's a creampuff!

It's actually T-67. From my understanding, Toyota put the brass tags on them when they sell a certain time frame after they were produced. This one has a 2 or 3 of '65 VIN number but was sold and titled as a '67.
I was under the impression that tag was the year of import. My dad's 65 has a T66.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom