FJ45 LV reproduction parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering if there is a need for reproduction parts.

Last edited:
When there was only about 1000 sold in the states.....the market is slim. Sure people need the parts, but I doubt there would be any money to make with such small numbers.

Jack please don’t confuse me with flippers on this forum I’m not in it to make money.

I asked someone who has made great parts for other cruisers in the past if maybe he was interested in a run of parts, he needs to think about it, but if there is no need for the parts I won’t waste his time. I personally need parts and I’m not looking to be a middle man. Strictly looking at the interest in the LV community.

@Casey E - there’s definitely a need for floor pans, rockers and lower rear quarter panels. If you look in the 45 classified, there is an old Reproduction thread that just popped up. I’m pretty sure there would be several members who would spring for the front floor assembly in that thread.

Last edited:
I really didn't mean it like that. I just meant that runs for parts would probably be small quantities.
I would love to get a new front floor section like what was made in the past. Some repop ribs and rockers would be nice too.

Floors and rockers needed for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom