For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sr5man, cruiserkreutz, sliprock ... got it

4 hinge, check
Extra hooks, check
One for Brett, check

Kevin

Hey Kevin! Thanks for doing these again. I also need the 4 hinge type.

Deposit received, thank you captain. I will send you a msg.

I do have 6 racks in stock as of yesterday. These are the "you weld" kits consisting of all the pieces required but you must weld it together or get someone to at your end.

Just an Update:

I have ordered material for the tailgates and it arrived today (Tuesday) in the shop. I will be moving as fast as I can on the tailgate production due to the abundance of interest.

But I am also working to re-stock many of my other products, some of which are new items. Not any 45 parts unfortunately, but rather stocking up on rear sills for the 40 series, vacuum tanks for the diesels, 3B frame brackets and the like. I have been taking new photos of my stuff and will be starting a new thread in the small business section to showcase everything I sell in one place. I just need another week to get all that done and some of it powder coated ready to ship. Even so, I will likely start to punch out parts this weekend.

Kevin

Awesome! Thanks for contributing to the community!

Larry, it's really up to you. I have changed the production to 30 units so I shouldn't run out before fulfilling all the orders here. If you want to get it out of the way and just sit back and wait for the shipping day one might want to prepay but it is not required.

Kevin

Hi Kevin
Arrived to my holiday destination last night, Hawaii, 70 degrees this morning way nice. Question for ya, when you do the parts for my order I assume they will come in a separate package if so and hey are ready before the gate it would be ok to go ahead and send them as soon as they are ready that way I could start on my repairs.
Skip

Yes, I was planning to ship your full gate in one box and all the other parts in another. Once all the individual parts are done I can ship the loose pieces. It might save you a couple of days before I get around to spot welding the entire run together.

Great, like your new spread on your all together parts conglomerate.
BTW what does your overhead consol look like. Luke at 4x4 will be making my roll cage wondering what it would look like
In my 40-45

This is what mine looks like. It is currently installed in my BJ42 but not fully wired up, in fact I still need to buy the head unit. It is designed for a stock rig with no roll cage buy a guy may be able to notch a blank one out and go around the bars... I dunno

Assem1.JPG
Assem1-2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom