For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice... I will have to wait and see along with measurements might be able to incorporate it while building the roll cage TNX for the pic it was in the ballpark of what I was thinking.

Put me in for three hinge. Please pm me for how you want payment or even your phone number

Thanks Kelly - you are added to the list

Here was my Saturday

Skins, Bottom rail (3 hinge), Top rail and ends all punched out... It's boring for me to watch but some of you might be interested.

That's neat for sure!

I'm in for a tailgate to kev. I'll look to see how many hinges.

Here was my Saturday

Skins, Bottom rail (3 hinge), Top rail and ends all punched out... It's boring for me to watch but some of you might be interested.

Thats F-N awesome. Makes me want to buy something/anything.

Thanks mc, wait till you see the laser slicing through metal like butter. It is definitely fun working with the modern tools.

Ty, I'll put you on the spreadsheet for a gate and rack.

Thanks Whitey!

Top and bottom rails and end pieces bent
IMG_6919.JPG

Kevin / Awl-Teq:
Recall I bought a headache rack from you about a year ago. Live in Calgary so came to your shop to pick up and you kindly gave me a shop tour.
Nice to see you have expanded your product line (?I perused your "on line catalogue").
(1) interested in a stamped tail gate @ $500 subject to will it fit an Aqualu tub ( if you know?)
(2) also want the 3B diesel mounting brackets to retrofit. 3B diesel into an FJ 40 ( assume will also retrofit into a 66 FJ 45?...next project on list
(3) love those SS LAND CRUISER EMBLEMS...@$95...will take four pls ( have two mid sixties FJ 45's...both Canadian sourced and I think a good old Canadian updated emblem will look great on them)

Ciao
403-815-3225

B,

I am out of town for the weekend up in Nordegg for some winter wheeling. I will message you when I can, Tuesday at the latest.

Kevin

Kevin, Glad you're back.
I'll take one of your 4 hinge Tailgates, even a second for this project is good. but would also like to get as posted on P1010029, 2 Front corner cover for the bed floor, if possible. I could weld them up. PM me for paypal payment. You do make our work easier.

IMG_6921.JPG
IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_6939.JPG
IMG_6947.JPG
IMG_6972.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom