Wanted FJ45 LPB Red/Red tail light lens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cppilot

1965 FJ45 LPB original second owner
SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_3499.JPG
I have several Red/Amber FJ45 LPB tail light lenses but I am looking for a Red/Red lens. I am also willing to trade.

Thanks Justin.

I didn't realize Kurt was carrying so many parts for the 4X series. One of my red lenses is broken and only have a pair of red/white which I believe we're used on Stouts. Plan was to use a amber lamp but would rather have red/amber lenses.

I didn't realize Kurt was carrying so many parts for the 4X series. One of my red lenses is broken and only have a pair of red/white which I believe we're used on Stouts. Plan was to use a amber lamp but would rather have red/amber lenses.

from another post from Kurt, only 1/3 or 1/2 inventory is listed online. He said an update is coming but it's a slow process. Probably best to call and chat.
I thought the red/white were faded that way as I have some like that. I've got some Foxfab red/red ones and also NOS red/amber units. none of these are for sale at this time.

I bought these from John Pardon twenty-one years ago. They are not faded but clear/while. They are in like new condition. Not sure you remember Bull who was on here years ago. He had the same red/white on his 65 FJ45LP-B. Pretty sure I read these were for the Stout pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom