FJ45 longbed tail lights question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They were red/red originally, and only other option is red/Amber that are reproduced. Never seen a red/clear?

DSC02872.JPG
They were red/red originally, and only other option is red/Amber that are reproduced. Never seen a red/clear?

This set came in yesterday, gave them a bath, 67/45 back up lens not turn signal, red was for dual element tail, turn, stop.
These will be for sale. John

Housings SOLD Thanks I answered my own question, the white was for turn signals. on early 45's.

Housings SOLD Thanks I answered my own question, the white was for turn signals. on early 45's.

Not sure how I missed this thread. John you don't remember back January 96 when I picked up my 45 you sold me a set of those red/clear lenses?

Yes, of coarse I don't remember, you also picked up my old 45 roof for Niles.

His name was miles and ya we took your old 45 top back. He only had it a few years. He found one off a 80 FJ45 in Reno. The guy was from Canada, he closed down his off-road shop (Ozone off-road?) and moved to Reno. He was running a soft and aftermarket seats which the hard top wouldn't fit over. Very clean top with vents Canadian cruisers got. Believe who ever bought your old top from Miles was back east. Miles past away a few years ago. Expecting to see his FJ45 show up at a auction. Dave Gore was involved in the build. White 65, V8 with the Canadian vents should be easy to spot.

Ozone off road was owned by Larry Cushner? he was from Albany NY area. I bought a few bits from him when I lived in NY and he was just north of me. Then he moved out west.

Where can I find the housings? I have been looking everywhere!
Did you find any of the tail light housings? I'm also in need and have been looking on and off for years. Been fighting rust in mine for a dozen years and not sure how much longer they will hold out. How about the rubber gaskets.... seen any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom