For Sale FJ45 Frame Off RestoMod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A rare one for export cruisers since our business is usually full frame nuts and bolt restoration to original spec. This time we have something different for the trail lovers, this FJ45 has been fully restored and brought to the digital era. We are giving this cruiser a warm welcome to our for sale inventory. The vehicle is currently located in Costa Rica ready to be exported, as always it comes with ExportCruisers registration Guarantee; we will accompany you through the registration process and provide all the required paperwork our team of professionals will make it feel so simple and easy you won’t believe you just imported a LandCruiser.

Please contact us if you have any questions, I felt like mud was the perfect place to share this pleasant surprise with first.

Details
Besides a complete frame off restoration, this was done in an extremely high quality way, every nut and bolt was taken up and restored or replaced to factory spec, the vehicle was sandblasted and metal worked to Toyota's specification. After we had a clean slate to work with, we started bringing this car to the electronic and trailing era and this is what we did.
  • 2F Engine Conversion
  • Power Steering
  • Disc Brakes
  • Full new exahaust
  • Custom Headers
  • Mickey Thompson Wheels
  • BF Mud Tires
  • Leather upholstery
  • A/C
  • Dakota Digital Gauges
  • Rhinolining
  • Aluminimun radiator
  • ARB Bumper
  • OldMan Emu Suspension
  • Custom Mate bilayer paint
Shipping
This vehicle ships from Costa Rica for free, and it comes with a registration guarantee. Our team will handle the shiping, receiving and delivery of the vehicle at no extra expense to you, we will also assist you through the process of obtaining a title we will make this fast and simple for you.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Thanks Hack, we love original restores as well, but this was a custom order that we kept. This though is the ultimate daily driver.

Yup. Quality resto-mod. And there is a lot there to like! Just can't get past the robin's egg matte blue paint (I had a 79 Bronco two tone in a similar color...). If you don't mind posting it, what is the asking price?

I would say that is a very reasonable price considering all the $$$$$$ I put in the resto-mod of my 1976 CJ5.

Good luck with the sale!

The 2F engine should have an aluminum valve cover and in the video there was an F 155 sticker on the valve cover. The air breather is not typical of a 2F engine either.

2F Engine conversion, not swap. The engine was re-manufactured as a 2F. Cam, Crank, Pistons this lets you keep the OE engine which is essential to make it import worthy. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom