Wanted FJ45 East Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Looking for a sub-$20,000 FJ45, mechanical running condition not important. Prefer Northeast location, but will consider traveling for the right vehicle. Unfinished project is fine.

Contact email is jvtv83@aol.com

Thanks

Tom

couple different FJ45's LP, LPB, LV which one are you looking for?

couple different FJ45's LP, LPB, LV which one are you looking for?
I apologize, I meant to state that I am looking for a pick-up, long wheelbase preferred but would consider the right short-bed.

Few mouths ago I imported two cars. One that is 1983 and already sold, and another one which is 1977 both FJ45. The 1977 still available.
Since last month I have rebuilt the cylinder head which just got installed last week, and a new driveshaft was placed as well. The car is located in Idaho Falls. However, I am currently waiting to receive my title from the DMV since I was the first person in Idaho to import such a car from Saudi, they told me it might take a while.
Here are some pictures of the 77 from where they were in Saudi. I haven't taken any picture of the 77 since it got here in the state. So I will post some picture of the car tomorrow or the day after.

2.jpg

IMG-20191011-WA00293.jpg

IMG-20191011-WA00324.jpg

IMG-20191230-WA0005.jpg

Few mouths ago I imported two cars. One that is 1983 and already sold, and another one which is 1977 both FJ45. The 1977 still available.
Since last month I have rebuilt the cylinder head which just got installed last week, and a new driveshaft was placed as well. The car is located in Idaho Falls. However, I am currently waiting to receive my title from the DMV since I was the first person in Idaho to import such a car from Saudi, they told me it might take a while.
Here are some pictures of the 77 from where they were in Saudi. I haven't taken any picture of the 77 since it got here in the state. So I will post some picture of the car tomorrow or the day after.

View attachment 2255605

View attachment 2255606

View attachment 2255607

View attachment 2255608
@Mohaned - I'm currently in Riyadh. Where did you find that FJ45? I've been told you can't register pick-up's / LC's under your name in KSA. So I'm interested in understanding the process. Also thinking of exporting it after I'm done here. Would be interested in understanding the process / cost to export to the States. Appreciate it if you could share the knowledge...pm please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom