FJ40 door hinge bushings - brass (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TTT...

Still plenty left.

If you payed me within the last week, your bushings shipped today. I apologize for the delay.

how snug do these fit? are they gonna fall out when i pull my doors off? or are they snug enough that i would have to try to get em out and wont have to worry about moving the doors around my garage and not having to look for missing bushings?

how snug do these fit? are they gonna fall out when i pull my doors off? or are they snug enough that i would have to try to get em out and wont have to worry about moving the doors around my garage and not having to look for missing bushings?

Excellent question. I guess it would depend on how worn out your hinges are. On my truck, on one door, the top side is snug, but the bottom side is loose. They are designed to be snug under ideal conditions.

that's why zip-ties were invented........;p

got mine last night, thanks a lot!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

Excellent question. I guess it would depend on how worn out your hinges are. On my truck, on one door, the top side is snug, but the bottom side is loose. They are designed to be snug under ideal conditions.

Ahh fair enough, didnt consider that factor.

Sending paypal right now for a set.

that's why zip-ties were invented........;p

got mine last night, thanks a lot!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

ahh, one of my favorite tools.

got mine 2 days ago, they look good. Ill get em in tomorrow in the light. they have more physical weight to them that i would have expected from something so small.

i think they will, they will easily out last the plastic ones, worth the money in my opinion.

got mine the other day, they look great and parts fit is perfect!

thanks again!!!!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom