For Sale Fj40 Birmingham Alabama (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did anyone here buy it.
That was a great deal if the tub didn’t have rust. I couldn’t tell much from the one pic.

I wouldnt be surprised if a flipper pops up with it forsale with 12-15k more added to the price and a few things buttoned up. Usually ones that look like this pop back up a few months later at a higher price.

Can someone post pictures of it? The ad was deleted before I could see them. Want to see what @FloridaPhillip is looking at!

It is my Cruiser. Anyone interested PM me and we can talk. I have recently been overwhelmed with interest. Because I make a living not selling cars I had to take it off Craigslist to get my work done and not leave interested individuals hanging. I am happy to speak with anyone over the phone or show it to anyone locally.
CAH

upload_2018-12-6_20-47-50.jpeg

Man! Very sweet rig for the price! Go get it Phil!

The worst rust is above the passenger rear tail light. Asking price is 12,000. I do not have the time or ability to send tons of pictures. It is a standard FJ 40 Land Cruiser. Everyone that has found this forum knows what they look like. I will however take a picture of any particular thing(s) one may be interested in viewing. Also, and lastly, I would be highly interested in spending time with ANYONE interested seeing this Cruiser in person. I have learned and we all should know a picture can be worth a thousand lies and I am no more trusting of anyone sending me pictures as one should be of me sending them pictures. Your idea of "bad rust" may be different than my idea of "bad rust" and the easiest, best and most honest way of ironing this out is to simply talk Cruisers over coffee and you can kick the tires yourself. PM me anytime and I will happily share what I have learned about this Cruiser in the 4-5 years I have owned it.

Thanks for the interest everyone has expressed. The more excited y'all get about wanting to know more about the Cruiser the more I want to keep it!

CAH

@Sig191144 and I have agreed on a deal. We will finalize everything later this month. I think it will be a Merry Christmas for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom