Wanted FJ25 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yeah I know, I'm dreamin'. Anyway guys, I'm looking for a FJ25 front bumper for my FJ35 LV conversion. I figured I'd check here first before I go asking for a bumper in the FJ55 section to start welding curved ends on. Thanks.

Thanks Archie. If nothing happens here I'll contact him.

I'm going to be making one for the 28 at some point. I have spoken to a few folks on the forum needing this piece (including @mmcinnis) and it seems like we could have at least a half dozen takers if someone takes the project on. If nobody else has started anything by the time I need mine I'll start a thread and see about getting some quantities/commitments together. Phoenix has a lot of people that can do that kind of stuff but it seems like it's always a bit more expensive than other parts of the country so we will see.

I reached out to Kevin about the early bumpers and accessories. A few months ago he did say he would honor and finish the bumpers. I hit him up via text last week to get a time line on them. Still waiting on a response. Thanks, Mike

Based on his post I can't imagine Kevin would be taking any new numbers even in making the same part. If this bumper is remade by anyone else, I'd be in for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom