For Sale FEELER 1995 "FZJ85" SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My family is growing and I am starting to look into the ford excursion for our family adventures. So. This rig Will need to go to finance it. I would rather trade straight for an excursion but willing to entertain offers as well.

205k on the clock, HG done at 150.
Elocker axles rebuilt front and rear.
NEW OEM 80 series AISIN manual hubs
OEM 80 series PART TIME transfer case
All beds sides and tailgate are removable
OME 850j/863j springs with 1 inch spacers
NEW OME L shocks
Slee caster correction
NEW ARB rear upper/lower control arms and pan hard rods
NEW front rotors/pads/rebuilt calipers
NEWish TJM bull bar with winch plate
NEW TJM side steps and fender bars that match the bumper (not pictured)
NEW OEM fj40 tail lights completely and professionally wired in. They look and work Very well.
NEW Cooper ST MAXX 315/75r16 x 5.
New OEM rear main seal
New OEM engine wiring harness (old one damaged while installing OEM valve cover gasket)
All new OEM engine hoses to include new OEM air intake hose
New Denso O2 sensors installed and high clearance exhaust pipe

She really just needs paint to be finished! If purchased I can set you up with someone local to me that can do a very good paint job for reasonable prices. If I paint it, it will be original white

I Have some other parts that might be able to come with it like the matching TJM fender guards and steps, OEM winch etc. 303- five two six 8411

View attachment 1277455

View attachment 1277456

View attachment 1277457

image.jpeg

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

Last edited:
That thing is awesome! Do you have anymore detailed pictures of the back window area and gutter rail? Do you have any service history?

Posted pics of the gutter and back windows. And pics of receipts that I do have. It has a small leak at the windshield only noticeable during heavy rain and the windshield is cracked. A replacement windshield should seal everything back up. I've also added hilux cab vents.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And to add a little info on the build. The body was tacked properly prior to the chop so no worries there. Also, to signify the completion of lift installation and elocked axle swap, the new tradition of rake grilled pizza and driveway fire pits was born. This rig has been done right no question. And done to the T. For Toyota of course.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What needs to be done to finish it so it drives and is legal? Is that all OK and you mean needs paint, cosmetic stuff, etc?

Are the seats all the way back on the normal track in that up right position?

Very cool!

It needs paint, alignment, windshield, and fenders finished. I have the fenders, they just need to be stretched. I started making some interior side panels to finish off the inside. I believe the seats are all the way back but I can double check in a few hours when I get back home. I am 6ft tall barefoot and sit comfortably in it with no problems. It is registered as a "truck".

Confirmed seats are all the way back on the track in the photos. I should add that there is enough room under the bed to install a drawer system if desired. I can take photos later this week.

GLWS. Wanting to build something like this for my son; however, already have the donor vehicle. What is the rear window out of?

Rear panel is out of a 76 hilux with OEM solid window. Weatherstripping is also new OEM. Hope your build is just as fun as this one was!

Well... Im kinda thinking of putting this back up for sale or trade again. Since I put this up last year I haven't really done too much other than put new tires on it and add a swing out tire and cooler/jerry can carrier with the fj40 tail lights recessed in it. (I'll get more photos after the weekend). I did take it to GSMTR 2017 and won an award for it too!! Lol. As my 4 kids get older and larger, I'm starting to look into the Ford Excursion. What I'll be looking for is a Diesel 4x4. Not too picky on the color. If you happen to have one let me know!

Matt

Last edited:
Just stepped out and took a couple more pics. The carrier will hold 3 Fuel cans or a 35qt Yeti cooler. Oh yeah. Almost forgot. I have replaced the engine harness with a new OEM one, cost me around $500. I did the valve cover gasket and pinched the #6 injector wire when I put the valve cover back on. Also replaced all engine hoses with new OEM to include a brand new air intake hose. Also got the OEM part time transfer case installed, lengthened rear driveshaft, and double cardon front all balanced with new OEM Ujoints. Also replaced rear main seal with OEM seal and FIPG for the seal plate. All new OEM Toyota brand tie rod ends as well. New O2 sensors installed (Denso) and rear tail pipe clearancedup out of the way.

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

Last edited:
Took a couple more photos today. Forgot to add that these are new with around 1500 miles on them Cooper ST MAXX 315/75r16 tires.

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom