Featured 100 - spressomon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After watching it in action all summer and seeing the details up close and personal, I think I'm going to send my next rig to Dan to build.:flipoff2:

Call me when it's done...

Jack

You're the one with all the experience! And getting ready to embark on yet another experience ;) ... get that thing done already and let's wheel!

Great write up Dan, and a great rig that's well done. You really give me motivation on some of the little detail stuff. It was great to make a run with you and see that rig in action. It ROCKS, and will serve you well.

Very nice truck with a very nice mods but you need keep your your engin bay clean... :eek:))))

Very nice truck with a very nice mods but you need keep your your engin bay clean... :eek:))))

It's cleaner now :rolleyes:...but I removed the POS plastic belly pan (or more appropriately...it removed itself :rolleyes:) which allows all the mud/water spray to come up into the engine compartment. A real belly pan/skid plate is on my list...

Very nice rig, very custom setup! :cool:

SWEEEET!!! Man, my list gets longer everyday! How are those tires on the road for noise & vibration?

SWEEEET!!! Man, my list gets longer everyday! How are those tires on the road for noise & vibration?

Not bad considering they are MT tread. I had to run the Dyna Beads...which work well above about 45mph...to keep them in balance. Goodyear's are not the tru-est tires out of the mold. I would have gone with the Toyo OC MT's but their extra inch of width killed it for me.

The MT/R's work great on rock...that's their forte. However they aren't very good on ice and packed snow...

If I could find an AT tire, particularly REVO, TOYO, with the MT/R / MT type sidewall I'd go for it (3-ply construction and either 8 or 10-ply rating)...

mad respect
i hope after a couple more years my 100 will be 1/2 as cool.

killer job. it looks like you have a lot of fun with your cruiser dog and trailer .the box looks sweet but my pitbull would kick my ass if i told her to ride in it.

extra nice.

attachment.php

Thats a fine looking herd of Cruisers if I do say so.:lol:

Spressomons is the nicest of the lot. Plus he knows how to rough it, three days on the road and he's taking a hot shower in camp, and cooking pizza. :lol:

When my 100 grows up it wants to be just like Spressomons. :grinpimp:

BTW Sieg is a very cool dog, never seen him hunt but he's a great camp dog.

Cool truck. I want one'a those when I grow up.

M

Got the Fox shocks installed on each corner. Haven't had them in the dirt yet...but they sure are an improvement over the OME's on the street! I, not being a suspension guru, thought the problem in the front had to do with not having a stiff enough t-bar. However once the Foxes were driven it became apparent the OME t-bars are fine. It was the heavy/sticky rebound of the OME's that made the front end slow and dull. The Foxes translate into much quicker and lighter feeling front end...even though they are MUCH more compliant. This is just out of the box valving. So I'll see if tuning is needed after some time in the dirt.

Sam and his crew did a great job fabbing the upper front and rear brackets. No cutting was needed. And if I ever want to reverse the path back to post style it's a simple deal.

These are the fronts.
Fox shock 1.jpg
Fox shock 2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom