Featured 100 - Snook (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have it installed on my Land Cruiser the problem thats ARB and Long Ranger they didnt ship int they want u to do the wire transfer and Called Fedex or DHL to collect them !

Thanks for the info.

So who does the actual packing after wire transfer?

You had your package send on a airflight to Kuwait? Is it because those new gas tank was never used thus classified as unflameable item?

as I'm sure you know, but since you asked, you can get any color you want mixed by a car paint store (and even have them put in a spray can in some places I'm told). :)

Just awesome Jay!

I am wetting my pants in anticipation of your next mod!

Jay,

Very nice.
You've put a lot of time and effort into your truck

Regards

Alvaro

eric, e9999 is correct. a auto paint store can mix small batches of the color and put it in a spray can. prep the plastic surface properly and the paint should stick well.
I would spray just the door and not the edge/lip. leave that black plastic. the edge will surely start to chip paint quickly and look ratty if you spray it.

all great stuff Jay, you did a lot of work recently!

eric, e9999 is correct. a auto paint store can mix small batches of the color and put it in a spray can. prep the plastic surface properly and the paint should stick well.
I would spray just the door and not the edge/lip. leave that black plastic. the edge will surely start to chip paint quickly and look ratty if you spray it.

all great stuff Jay, you did a lot of work recently!

Yes, I thought of the same thing!

Leaving the outer panel in semi-gloss black as it is. I do have a HD air compressor & a industrial spray can.

I am glad that I went first on this topic .....

Then I won't have complex seeing all the other trucks, especially this one :D

It is a lot of work, I see it and hear about it. hehehe

Don't believe Jay about his wife running his batteries ... not sure what is worse, your wife (supposedly) running your batteries OR leaving your car running all night and running out of gas ...... :doh:

A lot of really nice work done by a really nice guy with lots of ideas some good - some .... :grinpimp:

It's a very nice PRODUCT you have there, Snook.

A great set up, indeed.

. . . an inspiration . . .

Well done .

Cheers

Well its time for me to get to work... thanks for showing me all the things that I can do now

In action at Wentworth Trail

Taken at Wentworth Trail last March. (west of Rubicon Trail)
IMG_5226_Standard_e-mail_view.jpg
IMG_5266_Standard_e-mail_view.jpg
wentworth3.jpg

WOW, Great Rig. Thanks for sharing on ROTM - a definite contender for ROTY

Back from Hollister

Just back from Hollister (it is only a sandbox) to see how my new sway bar connection performed.

The "Looser" rear sway bar makes many deep potholes seems like few inches deep!

However I have underestimated the movement of sway bar. The geometry of sway bar is so great that one of the long bolts was bended! So some modified will be made to let the bolts have angular movements.

The last photo is the same spot where this long wheelbase truck has a roll over.
got mud.jpg
flip over.jpg
cool.jpg

Last edited:
Actually the mother nature modified my rear mud flap without my permission.

Cheers,

Jay,

Mothers don't need to ask for permission...

Alvaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom