Parting Out Fauquier, VA Parting out Crusty, 2000 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes that looks like the part, is that for the 100 series? feel free to message or text me me and happy to see what price is. cheers -max 816.820.4035
Text sent !

Any chance you still have the ABS computer or the evaporator?

This is a longshot! Is the front passengers side roof rack cover still there? And the bolts for the roof rack (front, rear, and center posts), how do they look? I had to remove my rack and had to drill out several of the bolts (the ones in the middle were especially) only to find out how difficult those bolts are to find.

This is a longshot! Is the front passengers side roof rack cover still there? And the bolts for the roof rack (front, rear, and center posts), how do they look? I had to remove my rack and had to drill out several of the bolts (the ones in the middle were especially) only to find out how difficult those bolts are to find.
Sent a PM

I'm in need of the grey straps that hold the 3rd row seats in the stowed position if you have them.
Thanks in advance!

Digging around I did find this:

E196CBDB-0399-4608-9FA5-EF91097E54D7.jpeg

F501BF52-5994-44E0-AFDF-A36D4DA42930.jpeg

6DF2E932-0F58-4217-895D-B190EA0A43B3.jpeg

Excellent condition shifter from the early 5 speed autos. Came from an LX.
Comes with thumb button. Condition as pictured, price includes shipping.

hey man are any of the window switch controls still around, and intact?

Bump. Aftermarket fuel pump NIB, gas cap lid, small oak visors, centre console cupholder insert all available. Tons of interior panels and some seat belts available.

All the big ticket items are gone -window switch, whole drivetrain and chasis and body, tail gate, third brake light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom