Fan clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No disrespect, but there must a weeks worth of reading on this subject here on Mud and then there is a general internet search.

Doing our homework pays off as it turns out. Seriously though, you’d be cheating yourself if you just went off what info you glean from this thread alone.

You can pick up the unmodified blue clutch from rock auto. @NLXTACY sells an already modified unit or you can grab some 15K silicon oil and refurb your existing one.

No disrespect, but there must a weeks worth of reading on this subject here on Mud and then there is a general internet search.

Doing our homework pays off as it turns out. Seriously though, you’d be cheating yourself if you just went off what info you glean from this thread alone.
No disrespect but you’re always free to scroll past any post you feel is repetitive.

but that is A LOT off work to use search option on the forum it is way easier to start same thread once a week

Here we ****n go with the search nazis. I’m fully aware of that option I been searching s*** most of the day. What’s a lot of work is dealing with douchebags

A stock one can be refurbished. New is readily available, 3fee is Aisin FCT049, 1fz is Aisin FCT004.

Here we f***n go with the search nazis. I’m fully aware of that option I been searching s*** most of the day. What’s a lot of work is dealing with douchebags
I love you too ........

I'm thinking we need to place a request with management - to replace the "search option" on the forums with a "find option".
Nobody wants to search - everyone wants to find stuff. Should be easy peasy - no? :)

I'm thinking we need to place a request with management - to replace the "search option" on the forums with a "find option".
Nobody wants to search - everyone wants to find stuff. Should be easy peasy - no? :)
I’m thinking as long as I’m a paying customer at this here bidness I’ll use whatever methods I want.
65663BBC-69A4-47CC-9CDD-0BF012E213EE.jpeg

You can lead a horse to water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom