Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn’t break anything but this happened… maybe I’ll find them next time. 🤓💯
D938BA43-5345-4ADD-9BD9-2B1A458D50AF.jpeg

I’d love to use the picture with the BJ for our TLCA calendar, would that be possible? Is the owner of the vehicle ok with this And the persons in the picture? It’s the very bottom picture.
You’re welcome to use the picture. I have permission from the driver and spotter as well.

@JohnVee dont forget about the retrieval fee and the littering/lost item fee.... and since they were there over night they have been camping as well all this time so tack on those fees too

Here's a link to the pictures I took. Hope you enjoy them!!

Wonder if we should ask the management there for a set rate? The cove is all over the place on billing. I get the feeling he is just charging what he thinks he can get away with.
A few of us spoke over that weekend. We have a few ideas we will be discussing with CLCC as well as the Cove.

Wonder if we should ask the management there for a set rate? The cove is all over the place on billing. I get the feeling he is just charging what he thinks he can get away with.
They aren't known for being negotiable..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom