Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
27E26B2C-3E37-468B-A897-DA267282B966.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures, everyone.

I will not miss this next year!

And I was very sorry to have missed it this year, until I heard some asshat was setting off fireworks at 3 AM.

Hey now I dont think you hit anything hard enough to do that.... pre-existing damage LOL!!!!

It’s been an on going issue of the threaded stud pulling out of the top of the shock. That’s the third time now for the driver side. The passenger side pulled out this summer 🙈

It’s been an on going issue of the threaded stud pulling out of the top of the shock. That’s the third time now for the driver side. The passenger side pulled out this summer 🙈
Shocks are too short!

Got a short "highlights" video uploaded.

Nice! Favorite moment is when the shady 80 takes out a pretty large tree. lol...

Shocks are too short!
Makes perfect sense 🤷‍♂️. Icon has only been repairing the failed shocks but they just said they were sending a new set with all of my issues. I know of one other 200 that bought an Icon suspension from the same vender and holiday sale as myself. Both of his rears failed on him. Hoping it was just a bad batch and the replacements work out.

Makes perfect sense 🤷‍♂️. Icon has only been repairing the failed shocks but they just said they were sending a new set with all of my issues. I know of one other 200 that bought an Icon suspension from the same vender and holiday sale as myself. Both of his rears failed on him. Hoping it was just a bad batch and the replacements work out.
Shocks were never meant to be limit straps, you need to figure something else out.

I feel like most the guys running icon on 200s don't do more than gravel road so they don't have any issues. Our driver side does droop more than passenger, time to give up on icon for something reliable man

I feel like most the guys running icon on 200s don't do more than gravel road so they don't have any issues. Our driver side does droop more than passenger, time to give up on icon for something reliable man
What about a limiting strap? Especially if it’s just the one side that is problematic

What about a limiting strap? Especially if it’s just the one side that is problematic
200s don't flex that much to warrant limit straps. I've yet to have anything like that happen when ome. We have sway bars that limit travel already. Only people to post issues are icon owners

I owe someone $14.... early on at the event someone bought some merch - a female - I owe you $14. The plan was to track you down once we had change, but it didn't happen. Let me know if that's you and I'll send it over. My apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom