Fall Crawl 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Local weather forecast is pretty decent for Friday and probably Saturday. Raining here in Brockton right now, 35 minutes from Rausch.
I-81 will be one lane in each direction for the foreseeable future, worst times of the day are mid afternoon- evening and of course traffic on Friday is usually busier than other days. I believe the two lane setup starts around MP97 or so below the pine grove exit and ends shortly below exit 107. There is no real short detour around the two lane area.
One bypass would be to go straight onto I-78 where 81 and 78 split, then take the 501 north exit into Pine Grove. 501 tees into 895 in PG, turn left at the tee and you'll hit 443 the main drag in Pine Grove. Turn right and drive through pine grove on I think route 125 (route 443 turns right at the intersection with 125). This will take you through town and up to the area of exit 104 where you can turn left past the truck stop and up the hill to Rausch. Please note that route 501 between I-78 and PG goes over a short but fairly steep mountain, takes you right over the Appalachian trail. It ain't shorter for sure than I81 but will help you avoid the construction area.

From PG north is the familiar back way from Twin Grove to RC.

So what does odark ass crack translate to ?? 4:30? 5:30? 6:30?

Just got to Rausch. It's foggy as hell, but no rain!

Is the plan still to hit the trails by 9?

So, nobody else coming up tonight?

my plans changed last minute. Driving the 40 up tonight with the top off. Brrrrr, save me a square to put my tent. Your just to the right inside the gate??

Was an awesome day of wheeling today perfect weather and a pretty good turnout, at least by the end of the day. Weather was awesome and the wheeling terrific. Tomorrow's gonna be just as good!

IMG_1030.JPG

Hope you fellas are having a good time. Wish I could have made the trip.

Is that the same steering rod you bent last year??? Well you know how to fix it!!

I think it's time to give bud @ bud built a call.

Looks like a blast!!!

Nope, it was the other one.

Bob's 40 decided to have a nap.

View attachment 1343850

Damn, and that was the good side of the body, and it seems Bob's 40 likes to always nap on the passenger side. I see Charlton hiding behind the tire, and perhaps Bob on the phone behind the 40?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom