Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping someone will have switched and know if there is a difference. Nothing I can do with the door, it's all the way up, I'm barely scrubbing on the actual framing. I'm SOA on 35's, though technically my tires are measuring 33.5.

I'm hoping someone will have switched and know if there is a difference. Nothing I can do with the door, it's all the way up, I'm barely scrubbing on the actual framing. I'm SOA on 35's, though technically my tires are measuring 33.5.

The OEM bows are higher than the Besttop. My truck came with a Besttop and cleared my garage door no problem. My OEM bows will hit unless I release the door from the opener and push it right up.

I am sitting on 35’s and SOA. I measure 84, 3/4 inches to the top of the rear bow.

I’ve got an overdue shoutout for @Julie2006 !
My wife knew I wanted a trail cover for my 40 so she found Julie, ordered it and told her that I might try to call and order it myself, which I did. Julie put two and two together and politely made up an excuse to get off the phone with me and never called me back and I was pleasantly surprised with a trail cover on Christmas.

So thanks Julie! And I need to get a family cage full length bikini top from you with the factory soft top style rail for the top of the windshield but I can never get free during the day!

Julie, I am looking for photo of bikini tops you sell. I looked all over Ih8mud and can only find Bimini top and full soft top (which I already own both from Trollhole). I am looking for how well they fit? Looking to see if they are contoured around roll bar? I have a SOR bikini top now and it doesn't fit very well. Thanks. I tried to email you at myfatboy02@yaho.com, but it got rejected.

Hi Julie, looking for a top, can you pm me? thanks.

Hi Julie,
Email sent a few days ago trying to order a bikini top. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!
Ben

Just received my full length bikini top which uses the factory soft top windshield channel. What gets installed on the corner of the windshield for the corner of the top to catch on?

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 8.30.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 8.40.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 8.41.02 PM.png

Snap Button works well there.
One is a bolt on and the other side is crimp on / through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom