Parting Out F engine, recently rebuilt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glennmerkel

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_2105.JPG
IMG_2104.JPG
I picked this engine up with a 1973 55 I bought a few months ago. I'm told from the PO that it had been rebuilt and was just put in the truck. Something went wrong because there is a big hole in the side of the block and parts of #6 piston are hanging out. The head had a fresh mill done on it and was rebuilt. Both intakes are there, a new water pump, some sensors, a freshly sandblasted and powder coated air cleaner assembly and some other stuff. I'd rather just sell the whole thing the way it is but am willing to strip it down if there is no interest in it while. Please PM with needs so I can get better photos of the item for you and make sure it is good. Thanks.
Glenn

Interested in the manifolds, pending price.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'm going to give it until tomorrow night to move it whole and if nothing happens, I'll PM you with more details. Thanks.

Bump.

The engine is being parted out. The air cleaner, intake and exhaust manifold are sold. Most likely the fuel pump, water pump, cam and lifters are sold pending final confirmation. PM with needs from what's left. Thanks.
Glenn

One last bump. Sold=air cleaner, intake and exhaust manifold, fuel pump, water pump, cam and lifters. Let me know if there are any remaining needs. On Monday she's off to the scrap yard.

I'd be potentially interested in the harmonic balancer. Would have to see the seal surface first.

And you should keep the thermostat housing.

Mark,
Give me a call.
Glenn

The engine block is at the scrap yard. I have the thermostat housing, side inspection cover, timing cover, dipstick, oil fill cap, valve cover and head left if anyone has any interest.

Just a bump and a thank you for the effort! Good stuff and a big help.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and it worked out for you. Thanks for the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom