Electronic F & 2F Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about you pay 75 more and I'll send you one on the next batch.

I don't know how I missed this post, I just saw it, but I'd love to trade up. Any chance of that? I'd have to get the electronic one in so I could ship back the points one?
Either way, some day I will have one.
Mike

Shoot me a PM

Dizzy

I've a 1984 2F and to be honest I'm new at Ih8mud, how can I contact you? i'd like one dizzy and one carb

and 2f dizzies available?

Will order the carb soon and thought i'd get one of this at the same time.

thanks!

Dizzys are in.

image-1533184029.jpg

PayPal sent for electronic dizzy

PayPal sent, cant wait.. Thanks Marshall..
M.S.Gould
OIB NC

I have 1976 fj40 2F. Just seen your dizzy. would it work for Mine? Is yours like an HEI or a petronic add-on? do you still have any?

I have 1976 fj40 2F. Just seen your dizzy. would it work for Mine? Is yours like an HEI or a petronic add-on? do you still have any?

It would work. Just make sure you use a coil that does NOT require a ballast resistor.

PayPal sent for the dizzy Marshall. I sent a PM as well
Thanks,

Rob

Just a heads up but I'm changing distributors. Early f dizzy will look the same but the guts are getting an upgrade. Going from a friction breaker plate to a roller bearing plate. As well a slightly improved curve. Price will also be going up in June to $165. Which for a new electronic dizzy shipped to your door is still a great deal.

The biggest news is the addition of a new 2f dizzy. Larger cap as well as roller bearing breaker plate. All my dizzys are vac advance. Price for the new unit will be $165 as well.

I will honor the old price of 150 for the rest of May. So if you have already bought a dizzy and want the 2f version just send me a pm. If you haven't bought a dizzy yet just put in the PayPal notes which one you want. Both will be coming the end of this month.

image-2250522520.jpg

image-580792940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom