ebay intake tube (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMAG0296_zpski0qprce.jpg

IMAG0294_zpsw7clumtg.jpg

Just thought I'd share with anyone looking. On my last oil change I went to check my air filter and the intake tube broke into two pieces. I didn't have the $ for an OE tube and couldn't find much info on aftermarket ones. I pulled the trigger on this one and I'm quite pleased with the quality it seems to be, it has a 5 year warranty on it. So if $ is tight like it was for me and you need one in a pinch it seems to be a good option. I will get an OE one when I can afford it but for now this will work.
Air Intake Hose for Toyota Land Cruiser Lexus LX450 4.5L 1FZ-FE 95-97 1788166080 | eBay

How close in shape is that one to the 3FE one assuming I add fittings for the PCV and IAC?

3FE intake hose is $$$

Bought one of these recently as well. Looks good, nicely formed and nice and pliable. We shall see how the rubber holds up, can't beat the price!

When I bought mine, I found it in Australian ebay. Original Toyota, cost a few bucks to ship, but perfect fit. I have found a lot of stuff shopping this ebay that will not show up in the US version. A lot of "discontinued" parts in the US are plentiful down under.

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay

^^ if only we could convince them to start shipping sub tanks!

Wish I would've known about this one before I bought mine. I couldn't find anything on MUD about it.

Yep, what they said. And I could probably have just driven over & picked it up! D-oh!!

Yeah, I just happened upon his site in the 40 section. He has a lot of 40 related products, but plenty other things as well, he goes by @Racer65 here on Mud. I got a few things from him a couple weeks ago, came fast to Hawaii and packaged well.

I got the same thing from a different ebay seller. Works great.

What's a OE one run?
Something like $80?

If so, that's a heck of good deal @ ~$25

What's a OE one run?
Something like $80?

If so, that's a heck of good deal @ ~$25

I've seen them range from $25, for an aftermarket, all the way to $150+ for OEM ones. So, yeah, $25 is a heck of a deal! I'm just bummed that I didn't find out about @Racer65 selling these before I bought. I definitely would've picked one up from him instead of a random fleabay seller. But he's got plenty of other things I'll most likely need in the foreseeable future!

yep I found one for $19 free shipping and it's been working perfectly. Super pliable and easy to install.

That being said, I've never seen a brand new OEM one

Wish I would've known about this one before I bought mine. I couldn't find anything on MUD about it.
I just bought this also, mine was broken in Russia :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom