Easiest way to clean Your car's hazy / foggy headlights. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0306.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
Hello everyone. The cruiser I bought few months ago had foggy headlights. So I decided to use a compound polish that I already had before wasting money on expensive headlight restoration kits and the result turned out to be amazing. It doesn't require any polisher or sander. Just 5 minutes of elbow grease. Here is the before and after pictures of the headlights and the compound that I used. Hope this helps everyone.
Regards!

Put in the interior air filter on my LC. I fortunately had a existing door but no filter inside. Got the Denso filter parts from Amazon $13 and put it in.

I didn't realize that they were 2 filters and that one is slightly bigger than the other. So the smaller one goes in first and then the bigger one on top.

Thanks for the Mudders that helped me with the filter part number.

Looks awesome! Don't forget to seal and protect or they'll haze again soon. I just did mine this weekend too.
How do you suggest sealing and protecting? Need the longest lasting protection. Meguiars kits last a year it says on the box. I’m guessing the suns UV destroys protection(?)

How do you suggest sealing and protecting? Need the longest lasting protection. Meguiars kits last a year it says on the box. I’m guessing the suns UV destroys protection(?)
Would like to know too, my lx and 4Runner headlights are baaaad.

My issue is moisture building up inside the headlamp, this seems to be a harder issue to fix

I've re-re-re-restored my headlights several times - tried a couple sealants. Clear coat is apparently the only thing that lasts. So, polish then paint...

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 11.27.21 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom