Wanted Early two barrel F135 intake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
I’ve got an offenhauser setup ready to bolt to the F135 in my 66 FJ45LV but I’m looking for the harder to find Toyota intake manifold, to keep the setup more Toyota. There’s one on eBay but I’m not willing to fork over $500 when I have the other setup ready to go. Willing to trade my offenhauser setup + some cash or buy one for $300 if anybody has one. Thanks mud!

I’ve got an offenhauser setup ready to bolt to the F135 in my 66 FJ45LV but I’m looking for the harder to find Toyota intake manifold, to keep the setup more Toyota. There’s one on eBay but I’m not willing to fork over $500 when I have the other setup ready to go. Willing to trade my offenhauser setup + some cash or buy one for $300 if anybody has one. Thanks mud!

Like this?

Yeah, I've got one. Cleaned, resurfaced by machine shop. Let me know if you don't strike a deal with @kbill45 first. I'm in NC, so not as close to you as he is.
Awesome I’ll post here when I know for sure. Just sent him a reply want to make 100% sure it’s the one I’m looking for

Do you already have your 2bbl carb for the new setup? If not, I've got an early, fully restored beauty by @65swb45 I was going to use on my '67 LV before recent decision to go with stock 1bbl. Haven't had a chance to place an ad on Mud yet.

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

Hello
Pls check your inbox, i have few for FJ25 and intake/exhaust for FJ40.

Just the 2bbl carb? Or complete set up including carb, 2bbl gasket, correct 70-74 2bbl air cleaner with bracket, new accelerator cable and accelerator mounting bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom