Wanted Early 40 with corrugated side panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in KY but not gonna find it here. Hopin someone in Cali has one they are considering selling. I like the old style. My budget is up in the air but I will pay better for a decent one. I do not want one restored, just patina. Thanks for the heads up on that one. Probably rougher than I’m looking for.

That rig looks like it has potential.

O.K. First are you looking for a top? Or a Fj40 with the correct top.I have what I consider a very nice 1966 Fj40.. Condition is what I would consider good if not better.This cruiser has the correct factory interior, It also has the correct front windshield with air dam,If you know this vintage cruiser it also has bug catcher side wing windows Correct! Still has early tranny and transfer case .Early f motor NOT running.I also have a 1972 FJ40 with complete running gear Motor F top loader 3 speed basically no Body..I have titles for both,,I don't work on Cruisers any more But I have owned more than a few..My cruiser has all the glass too. I f you need V-8 conversion parts I still have many. Dave the cruisers been in a barn for the last 25 years.

IMG_5464 (1).jpg

O.K. First are you looking for a top? Or a Fj40 with the correct top.I have what I consider a very nice 1966 Fj40.. Condition is what I would consider good if not better.This cruiser has the correct factory interior, It also has the correct front windshield with air dam,If you know this vintage cruiser it also has bug catcher side wing windows Correct! Still has early tranny and transfer case .Early f motor NOT running.I also have a 1972 FJ40 with complete running gear Motor F top loader 3 speed basically no Body..I have titles for both,,I don't work on Cruisers any more But I have owned more than a few..My cruiser has all the glass too. I f you need V-8 conversion parts I still have many. Dave the cruisers been in a barn for the last 25 years.

1966 would not be a corrugated top model.

This 1961 popped up on CL in my area recently. I know nothing about it,...

61 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser
He’s been trying to sell that thing for years. He’s one of those delusional guys who thinks it’s a good idea to raise the price every time it doesn’t sell.

I am looking for the right one for me. Not to flip and I want all stock. I had one that was awesome that I looked for a top for for 2 years. Couldn’t find a top so I sold it. 2 weeks later a top popped up on mud. My luck. It will come along just being patient. Thanks for all responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom