Wanted Dual Vacuum Advance for 1985 FJ60

I have a nice re-curved dizzy from Jim C, but the primary advance vacuum port leaks, so no advance and a vacuum leak if I leave it hooked up. So of course it is just capped now.

I am looking to purchase a working dual vac advance to replace that part. If anyone has a part, or a lead on a part, I would really appreciate a reply.

3_puppies

SILVER Star

there was a thread in the tech section about a place in Canada who would go thru and rebuild the distributor, of course that doesn't work for you but maybe they will sell just the advance.

I just tried searching and found this thread: FJ60 Dizzy Rebuild with Vacuum Advance

If I had a good advance, I'd have to sell it for the price of the distributor as the distributor is useless without a good advance

Last edited:
there was a thread in the tech section about a place in Canada who would go thru and rebuild the distributor, of course that doesn't work for you but maybe they will sell just the advance.

I just tried searching and found this thread: FJ60 Dizzy Rebuild with Vacuum Advance

If I had a good advance, I'd have to sell it for the price of the distributor as the distributor is useless without a good advance

What would you charge for a working dizzy Paul?

Top Bottom