Door weather strip for early fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What door weather strip are people using for the early bug catcher vent style doors?

If your looking for vent window rubber check Cruiser Outfitters, they have reproduction rubber for the bug catch windows. They will also have weather stripping for the door if that is what your looking for.

I think he's talking about the door weatherstripping. I'm also curious to see what people are using. Are people using the later door weatherstripping and cutting off the top section to mount to the upper door "bow"? If so, how and where are the cuts supposed to be?

I think he's talking about the door weatherstripping. I'm also curious to see what people are using. Are people using the later door weatherstripping and cutting off the top section to mount to the upper door "bow"? If so, how and where are the cuts supposed to be?
Thats what i have done before, cut later door weatherstripping. It probably would look better with a full strip ending at the top of door and not having part of the 40 deg cut showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom