Dissent offroad modular aluminum roof rack. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Ben, I understand, I would assume I can have the side rails re-powder coated locally?
You could. The coating I use has a slight texture so depending on color you may see that texture through a smooth finish.

I noticed on your Tacoma, you have some kind of brackets holding a shovel on your roof rack. Is that something you build and sell or are they just some generic brackets?

I noticed on your Tacoma, you have some kind of brackets holding a shovel on your roof rack. Is that something you build and sell or are they just some generic brackets?
I use quick fists. I drill them out for 5/16 bolts and bolt them down with the supplied nut plates.

Which brand light bars are you guys running on this rack?

I don't see a 42" from Rigid Industries. Any other good brands out there?

Which brand light bars are you guys running on this rack?

I don't see a 42" from Rigid Industries. Any other good brands out there?
Most 40"-42 will fit. I run the rigid 40".
It's a bit funky how the new rigid lights mount but they will work.

Kabanstva, in reply to your PM...

I'm running a 40" Rigid bar.

The wiring runs down the channel in the outside of the driver's pillar to a relay and fuse panel under the hood. The switch wiring then runs in through the grommet in the driver footwell to a Contour 3-way switch in an ON/OFF/ON with high beams configuration.

It will fit the large spoiler but not sure on the satt radio antenna.
If you could pm me pics that would be great.
Hello Ben,

Attached is a pic of the factory GPS antenna on my 05 LX470. Will the rack fit with the antenna, or will the GPS antenna need to be moved? FYI- I'm not sure how hard/easy it would be to move it.

GPS roof ant.jpg

Hello Ben,

Attached is a pic of the factory GPS antenna on my 05 LX470. Will the rack fit with the antenna, or will the GPS antenna need to be moved? FYI- I'm not sure how hard/easy it would be to move it.

View attachment 1761340
Hard to tell, about how tall is it?

Trailguy mine has that too in the same spot for the xm radio. I don't think that will be an issue.

Congrats on the new hundy!

Any updates on new accessories for the rack? Also, I've got the light bar bug and looking to swap out the plain front fairing for the light bar version...
Sorry, not yet.
I'm in a bit of a limbo on new products until I get set up to do everything in house. I'm currently shopping for a cnc press brake.
The problem is the shop I'm currently using cannot keep up with my current orders. Shoot me an email about the fairing if you want to get one on order.
Thanks!

@rb4638 DId the rack need to be modified in order to install the tent setup?
Not at all. Ben sells the rack mount. I used just the one at the rear and was able to attach the front mounts through the sunroof opening. You will want to space the front approximately 1 inch to match the rear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom