Dissent offroad aluminum and steel skid plates. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I
The worst part about this is now I'm finally going to have to address all those broken bolts left in my frame from the factory skids. :bang:
Im glad it's you and not me ;)
Your bumper install was not a fun one!
We are spoiled with no rust in California.

IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0486.JPG
Here are the finalized skids in aluminum!

Sorry, maybe its buried in here somewhere but I didn't find it before getting impatient :D: Tranny drain accessible without pulling skid and is the skid that protects the t-case/AT the integrated AT support or do you retain the OEM crossmember for AT support?

Man, those skids look great.

Sorry, maybe its buried in here somewhere but I didn't find it before getting impatient :D: Tranny drain accessible without pulling skid and is the skid that protects the t-case/AT the integrated AT support or do you retain the OEM crossmember for AT support?

The pictures show that it retains the OEM crossmember.

Yes, they retain the factory crossmember. All service points are accessible.

I'm dumb...but everyone knows that...Do those pictures show the set with the part that integrates with your front bumper @benc ?

I'm dumb...but everyone knows that...Do those pictures show the set with the part that integrates with your front bumper @benc ?

No because there is no front bumper on the car in the photos. There is a photo further back in the thread.

Thanks for all the orders!
I am ordering the aluminum today.
If anyone else wants locked in at the $1000 price I will need them to order within the next couple hours.
I may grab a few extra sheets but not many.
Thanks!
Ben

Will hardware be included for install?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom