dissent offroad 2003 build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

benc

Supporting Vendor
Threads
IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG
Picked up a clean one owner 2003 with 186k on my way home from hih8!
I will be using this for some new products. Once I'm done with it, itd geting a full build and then will be sold.
First up was some new 275/70r18 km3s and a dissent rack. So far I'm liking the new bfg but have yet to take them offroad.
The plan is to finish up several small items I would like to offer for the 100 as well as design a no cut rear bumper to have as an addition to the current rear. Feel free to chime in on potential products you guys would like to see.

The new truck looks amazing. Congrats and thanks for continuing to support this community! I might be wrong but I thought I saw one in the same color for sale at HIH8?

Not sure if this is possible. But here goes...

Lightweight Sliders. In between Phil's screw on ones and true HD sliders like the ones from White Knuckle/OPOR. I like the style of the WKOR and OPOR but want something lighter weight. I like the weight of Phil's but want the step. I want them to do something, but I understand they can't do everything HD slider can do. I'm not looking for something to pivot off of in the rock gardens. But I do want some type of rocker panel protection and a step for the wee ones.

Yeah Ben, if you decide to make some Dissent sliders my Slees will be hitting the classifieds. Sign me up.

Ben, I'm wondering about your impressions of the km3s in regards to road noise and handling on a 100. My ko2s in that size have 55k miles and I have been thinking about moving to those in the future.

Last edited:
Feel free to chime in on potential products you guys would like to see.

Looks great Ben!

I think there is a definite opening right now for some sturdy rear hatch antenna mounts.

subbeddd

IMG_1356.JPG
IMG_1353.JPG
IMG_1354.JPG
IMG_1355.JPG
Working on some front bumper revisions! Changed the winch access cutouts and recessed the fairlead.
This will require minor trimming of the lower grill support for some winches.
I will also be doing a no cut rear bumper that I think will be a home run, this will also retain the ability to have the spare underneath.

I think this build need a saad grill!
Wooooo Hoooo!! Just let me know what you want off the menu. I would be honored to have my grille on another Dissent 100

Ben, I think I'm in love with your rack, but I'm sure you hear that from all the boys. :rofl:

Loving the new front bumper. Is this the only version that you will offer in the future or will this be offered in addition to the current design?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom