Dissent offroad 200 series offerings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beautiful! And so not LX570 compatible.
thanks and yes, unfortunately not compatible.
The LX570 is going to be tricky out of aluminum. Will likely need steel frame brackets due to the lack of room for reinforcement.

nice work, those look amazing! I've been looking for sliders for a long time and held out d/t weight, plus I don't think I could handle a tough install. Hopefully these won't be too tough.
You mentioned lightweight, any idea how much they will weigh?
Is the top skid plate going to have a rough surface or something to make sure not too slippery?

nice work, those look amazing! I've been looking for sliders for a long time and held out d/t weight, plus I don't think I could handle a tough install. Hopefully these won't be too tough.
You mentioned lightweight, any idea how much they will weigh?
Is the top skid plate going to have a rough surface or something to make sure not too slippery?
Looking like around 40lbs a piece which is actually pretty heavy for aluminum, they should be strong though. The 200 slider installation is a bit tricky and unfortunately there is really no way to get around that.
We have made a few improvements imo on ease of installation though. One nice thing is the main slider bracket is installed before the shell. We will have a top tread plate that will cover most of the top surface, this will get engraved with our logo and coated in a non slip powder coating.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, heavy but much lighter than others. We are moving to western WA in about a month, hopefully I can either find a shop to do it or some other helpful WA folks (with tools) can help. Maybe we can set up a WA group buy if anyone is interested? I believe you mentioned they will stick out an inch or so further? That would definitely help as the stock running boards are terrible steps.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info, heavy but much lighter than others. We are moving to western WA in about a month, hopefully I can either find a shop to do it or some other helpful WA folks (with tools) can help. Maybe we can set up a WA group buy if anyone is interested? I believe you mentioned they will stick out an inch or so further? That would definitely help as the stock running boards are terrible steps.

Thanks again!
Correct. A little over an inch. Should make a much better step than the factory ones.

Excited to announce that we are now dealers for comeup USA, Baja design, arb USA, rigid industries, weather tech, factor 55, husky liners, pedal commander, icon, king, Fox, warn, as well as many others. We can offer extremely competitive pricing and free shipping on most items.
Our bumpers will fit most winch brands but we will be catering to the comeup winch and those will be 100% bolt in with the relocation bracket included.

Prototype slider steps with tread plates are on!
We will hopefully be testing them as a slider next week at Cruise Moab. Also note the Nut inserts on the bottom, these are for a boat side skid to completely enclose the bottom.
F4436A2E-6744-4EB3-A448-045D6B9EBFAE.jpeg
AA6430ED-2C17-47DE-A9B6-E8F5CD29FEDF.jpeg
2CE15085-2E95-4F44-B973-B7050A43D9E9.jpeg

how about a side shot so we can see the profile? See how far they stick out and get a better look at the vehicle? Overall they look great! nice work!

Nice! Those really look great. If they are at least reasonably easy to install or if I can find a friend willing to help, I'm in for a set!

Nice! Those really look great. If they are at least reasonably easy to install or if I can find a friend willing to help, I'm in for a set!
Thanks!
They are easier than others but still a little time consuming compared to other platforms.
The drivers side has some tough bolts to get to.

Nice work Ben! Looking forward to the after Moab R&D run.

Hopefully there will be others in the PNW that are interested in these, maybe we can set up a group install!

I've never really been a fan of the tube style sliders although I've been close to ordering some.

But these could pass as something that the factory put on there ... VERY nice.

When can I get you to take my money for a set of these sliders?

Any updates on the front bumper I saw at Cruise Moab?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom