Depo 312-5407R3EB 312-5407L3EB Side Door Mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Funny I just opened up MUD to look for the same. Anyone else with a good recommendation on reproduction side mirrors? My OEM's are nearing the end of the duct taped together service life phase.

Glad I could help. I felt the need to go on record with these due to the lack of other reporting. I took a chance on these and it paid off. Watch the price of the driver's side, it fluctuates from $60-$90ish. I was lucky to pull the trigger at $65.

Don't buy the eBay ones, they are very flimsy...

Yeah the ones I got from ebay seller 'autoandart' had distorted mirrors, ended up returning it. Got another from ebay seller 'carpartswholesale' and was much better, I believe both of mine are from 'carpartswholesale' since I had to replace both due to the OEM ones hinge mechanism breaking.

I bought the same set a couple years ago. Initially they were great. But after a just a couple years the driver side is starting to shake, and the folding joint has a mm or two of slop. The shaking is still better than my OEM with the ziptie trick. I havent noticed any problems on the passenger side.

Also, be aware the screw to take these apart is inside the folding joint, not in the hole from the bottom like OEM.

All things considered, I would buy them again, considering the cost and availability of new.

...OEM with the ziptie trick...

Why did I not think about using zipties... I used tape before getting my replacements. :bang:

has anyone torn one apart to see if the mirror backing is the same as oe? wondering if the glass will bolt into an oe housing (mine are good for now, but a future reference kind of question)

has anyone torn one apart to see if the mirror backing is the same as oe? wondering if the glass will bolt into an oe housing (mine are good for now, but a future reference kind of question)

I don't think any of the parts will swap with OE, unfortunately.

I bought these same ones off amazon a year ago exactly. So far so good after a year of driving with them.
At first I was going to have them painted like the white OEM ones that came off, but the black they come in meshes really well with the other black trim.....at least I think it does. Don't have any close up pics, but here's a few with them on.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I bought these same ones off amazon a year ago exactly. So far so good after a year of driving with them.
At first I was going to have them painted like the white OEM ones that came off, but the black they come in meshes really well with the other black trim.....at least I think it does. Don't have any close up pics, but here's a few with them on.
View attachment 1324865
View attachment 1324867
View attachment 1324866

The new Puritan @Aloha Jen is boring... :worms:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom