Denso fuel pump pigtail part number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Threads
185
Messages
7,349
Location
TX
Tried the search. Not obvious. Does anyone have the part number or source where I can get the 2 pin male connector/ pigtail that plugs into OEM denso fuel pump? It’s for a 1997 fzj80. PO used a walbro spade connector that uses larger spade connectors which does not make a good connection to a denso pump.
 
Tried the search. Not obvious. Does anyone have the part number or source where I can get the 2 pin male connector/ pigtail that plugs into OEM denso fuel pump? It’s for a 1997 fzj80. PO used a walbro spade connector that uses larger spade connectors which does not make a good connection to a denso pump.
I bet the part number is in here:
 
I have that resource. It did not seem to be listed.
 
I have that resource. It did not seem to be listed.
Bummer! Found the pump on the schematic but it lists a 6-pin connector but I see that is the main connector, not the sub-one inside the tank. hmm.
 
Last edited:
The OEM fuel pump is/was made by AISAN.

Edit: see below

Photo showing an original connector (new fuel pump bracket), only # visible is E14 :

1786832932233.webp
 
Last edited:
Edit: swapped for a photo of the actual connector on my spare (new) fuel pump bracket.
 
Last edited:
Looks like this

IMG_1489.webp
 
I don’t think the connector is provided as a spare part. Originally its part of the fuel bracket:

i can make more detailed photos after the weekend:

IMG_1536.webp
 
Thanks for sharing. The connector on the Belanger Motorsport site is for the Walbro pumps with larger spade pins which do not create good connection with the denso pump’s small pins. PO on my truck had a walbro installed and had spliced a walbro style connector. I am replacing it with a denso. It plugged in well but It was working intermittently until I figured it out.
 
@ceylonfj40nut : do you know the part number of the photo posted above? Only number on the connector of a new pump bracket I can find is E14, not the usual 5 digit number.

Other options: rob a connector from a used fuel pump bracket or buy a new fuel pump bracket while they're still available??

Here are some more close up photos of the original connector for future reference:

1786830619788.webp


1786830704976.webp



Width:

1786831067415.webp


Space between the female terminals:

1786831204814.webp


Length:

1786831324384.webp
 
Last edited:
CD - I have a spare used connector locally if you need one ASAP.

I have not been able to find an individual part number for that connector. I have been able to find a Denso fuel pump kit that includes it though:

Deso 950-0226. Solid pump option from the 4R 2UZ. Includes connector, crimps, hose, strainer, crimps, etc
 
Back
Top Bottom