Delta Vehicle Systems FJ/FZJ80 front bumper now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice work here! Any MUD discount?

What's that mean? I just placed an order for some stuff I needed to replace on the Delta site.

I've got a fever for one of these bumpers now, there's only one prescription...
I just God mine, the fever is real!
The only cure is to make it happen.
The service, communication, and products from Delta are futuristically epic!

Waiting on my smittybilt x20 winch when I get it and get the bumper installed I'll report back with any info and an update.

Delta VS Dave was absolutely fantastic to work with! Can't wait to order a rear bumper!
Screenshot_20200715-143857.png

Screenshot_20200715-143837.png

Screenshot_20200715-143832.png

Screenshot_20200715-143827.png

love the Taco!
Thanks
Just finished her, so much new, bought her back in 2000. She's got 358k and I built a new 3rz through LC Engineering.

Hope I don't get hollered at posting a taco on mub ;)

Screenshot_20200715-150659.png

What's that mean? I just placed an order for some stuff I needed to replace on the Delta site.

I've got a fever for one of these bumpers now, there's only one prescription...

the discount part? the mud exclusive "lift assist kit" is a standing offer/discount on a radius arm/panhard lift bracket combo. details here: DeltaVS “Lift Assist Kit” Mud Discount

welp, radius arms ordered! Now I wait......

Not for bumpers, at least not at the moment. Still have the "lift assist kit" mud discount though.
Oh nice! But I already have your panhard bracket installed.
I just God mine, the fever is real!
The only cure is to make it happen.
The service, communication, and products from Delta are futuristically epic!

Waiting on my smittybilt x20 winch when I get it and get the bumper installed I'll report back with any info and an update.

Delta VS Dave was absolutely fantastic to work with! Can't wait to order a rear bumper!
That's awesome, left the fog light pockets open I see, is this one of those "custom" options you could spec?

Oh nice! But I already have your panhard bracket installed.

That's awesome, left the fog light pockets open I see, is this one of those "custom" options you could spec?
The auxiliary lights are plates that actually Bolton and are tiltable to get the correct projection I've not installed the bumper yet (waiting on skinny pedal smitty winch) so the lights are not installed either.

I've been an electrician for 25 years I was also a refinery operator, and have been through 3 trade apprenticeships. I'm currently at a US electric utility I have seen all kinds of metal fabrication and welding.

The Delta vehicle systems equipment I ordered, front bumper, 4" radius arms panhard bracket, sway bar, bump stock drops are all out of this world mind blowing made in USA quality. Also ordered my complete dobinson 3" lift through them as well. I feel like all of this was worth every penny I spent.

The quality and thought in design is unbelievable. Only wish I had it in the budget to get the rear bumper at the same time :(

I was going to just leave the light holes open but I'm leaning toward going ahead and ordering a set of Baja designs squadron pros with harness.

Screenshot_20200717-085831.png

Screenshot_20200717-085818.png

Screenshot_20200717-085810.png

The auxiliary lights are plates that actually Bolton and are tiltable to get the correct projection I've not installed the bumper yet (waiting on skinny pedal smitty winch) so the lights are not installed either.

I've been an electrician for 25 years I was also a refinery operator, and have been through 3 trade apprenticeships. I'm currently at a US electric utility I have seen all kinds of metal fabrication and welding.

The Delta vehicle systems equipment I ordered, front bumper, 4" radius arms panhard bracket, sway bar, bump stock drops are all out of this world mind blowing made in USA quality. Also ordered my complete dobinson 3" lift through them as well. I feel like all of this was worth every penny I spent.

The quality and thought in design is unbelievable. Only wish I had it in the budget to get the rear bumper at the same time :(

I was going to just leave the light holes open but I'm leaning toward going ahead and ordering a set of Baja designs squadron pros with harness.

View attachment 2374673
Thank you. Thorough response and I can see how easy that'll be, my squadrons(sports) are currently mounted atop my factory bumper with their optional rock guards. Any idea if the supplied Delta brackets allow retaining the BD guards?

squad.jpg

Thank you. Thorough response and I can see how easy that'll be, my squadrons(sports) are currently mounted atop my factory bumper with their optional rock guards. Any idea if the supplied Delta brackets allow retaining the BD guards?

View attachment 2374691
You would have to swap those over to the face mount style, which likely don't support that guard? Have not seen the clip on before.

EDIT: has to look like this: Delta Vehicle Systems - Baja Designs Squadron

looks like there is a new sheriff in town! When I first got on Mud the main vendor was Slee. He still makes great products but seems to be less active. What I see Delta developing is fun to watch!!

looks like there is a new sheriff in town! When I first got on Mud the main vendor was Slee. He still makes great products but seems to be less active. What I see Delta developing is fun to watch!!
Installing tonight!

Screenshot_20200722-140644.png

Screenshot_20200722-140651.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom