Cut and turn tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pepe is back running! :D Wheels run true and straight. And the new stainless brakelines are serious bling. With the pinion out of the way things are going to be fun.

Now for the short list

Replace heater valve so I don't cook myself.
rebuild parking brake Alex left on while test driving my 40! :doh: It was nice and red when we got to the house. We were wondering what that smell was.

Install new edrum brake seal and speedi sleeve

design and install the antiwrap bar.

and if I have time make a cooler cage and dual battery tray.

It's going to be close.

Oh and buy food for the group. But that shouldn't take long.

That's Awesome!

Congrats, marshall.........glad PePe will be attending the Tellico blowout.

I don't even want to start a list of what I have to get done on the 40, atleast it isn't exam week for summer school :rolleyes:................. on a good note I believe my old man is going to come up Thrusday night and bring his air compressor so I can paint the new tube fenders, that way half the front end won't be primer gray :)

IMG_4008.jpg

:D

Trollhole said:
Pepe is back running! :D Wheels run true and straight. And the new stainless brakelines are serious bling. With the pinion out of the way things are going to be fun.

Now for the short list

Replace heater valve so I don't cook myself.
rebuild parking brake Alex left on while test driving my 40! :doh: It was nice and red when we got to the house. We were wondering what that smell was.

Hey...he said we were having hotdogs and marshmellows for lunch. A red-hot brake drum just seemed to be in order here. What? What?

Update

Now for the short list

Replace heater valve so I don't cook myself. Done with new radiator fluid
rebuild parking brake Alex left on while test driving my 40! :doh: It was nice and red when we got to the house. We were wondering what that smell was. On order

Install new edrum brake seal and speedi sleeve

design and install the antiwrap bar. 1/2 way through ran out of wrie on welder :mad:
and if I have time make a cooler cage and dual battery tray. Screw that. I'm going to have enough problems as it is getting ready.

It's going to be close.

Oh and buy food for the group. But that shouldn't take long. Bob and I are in the final phase of getting the menu together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom