CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interestingly this small bull was allowed in the herd by the big bull.
20211012_083201.jpg

Checked out fall colors again yesterday. Didn't go the rim instead went to Flagstaff. No four wheel drive required. Plenty colors to see in the center islands on the streets, in front of businesses and parking lots. I know other than the Aspens most these trees are non native to Northern Arizona. While would love to plant some survival rate where wildlife could get to them would be low.
My neighbor had elk this morning. Airing the dogs before sunrise one spotted them and they all start barking. One cow looked up the other two cows and the bull just continued eating grass. This place has been getting like a preserve last couple of years.

Poor picture of the bull which was definitely smaller than the one yesterday.
20211013_062008.jpg

Rut may be over? And the big guy is frankly exhausted.. :meh: :hmm:

Very possible getting towards the end of the rut. All the other groups have been a single bull. Still here bugling, but not as much. Found it interesting even during the rut bulls were grazing during the day. Definitely cooling down here. Low was 25° last night. Just over a week ago had the doors open in the evening. One night had a bull in the front of the cabin and one in the back bugling at each other. Unfortunately the dogs started barking and they moved off.

It is the random picture thread so …how about the dial on this Grand Seiko? Not my picture but got the watch a while back. Gotta love Japanese craftsmanship.

View attachment 2807616
Cool watch! I have a seiko from the 80s that I bought at a swap meet in London for 40 Quid. Sent it to Seiko and they spiffed it up for $100 or so. It has the day names in Arabic.

^^ hang out with the old bald man?
Negative. Didn't meet him and was on a tight travel schedule with only about 45 minutes to poke around. But they've done such a nice job with that place!

Anybody recognize the year? Spotted at I17 and Carefree Hwy,
Screenshot_20211127-084353.jpg
Screenshot_20211127-084324.jpg

Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, New Mexico

7D_41528-Small.jpg
7D_41529c.jpg
7D_41549c.jpg
7D_41550c.jpg
7D_41587c.jpg
7D_41594c.jpg
7D_41595c.jpg
7D_41596c.jpg