CSC Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this something that can be posted in the sticky section with governance on its use?

Here is a jpg file. I also have a vector file if you need it. I am not able to post it on Mud, so I would have to email it.
We have two banners that we had printed last month. One side is yellow, the other is black. @Saddletramp mp currently has them. Maybe save the money and use one of those? I posted an example of what it looks like.
pm me if you need me to email you the logo in a vector file.

CSC-logo-PMS-Color-Vector.jpg

CSC Banner-Yellow.jpg

Here you go

20191011_145258.jpg

@jamesurq what are the chances we could get some patches made up for the club? I'd be in for a few velcro backed patches
I like that idea. Maybe, we could take a poll for interest in patches, stickers, etc. If we can find a good source, do a pre-order with payment in full, plus a small percentage for open sale?

I like that idea. Maybe, we could take a poll for interest in patches, stickers, etc. If we can find a good source, do a pre-order with payment in full, plus a small percentage for open sale?
I think that'd be a killer idea. I know that @jamesurq has done some stuff like this for the old north state cruiser club, not sure how it worked for them but all his stuff looks great and I've been happy with the patches I've gotten from his site

I’m happy to help in any way I can.

I can setup a merch shop for you just like I do for CLCC, Upstate Cruisers, Florida Land Cruisers Olde North State Cruisers and NCFJ Cruisers.

I can also facilitate the patch purchase If you like.

Perhaps, whoever the decision person is go ahead and send me a note? We can work out what the next step is.

Thanks for thinking of me. I can’t promise to be the cheapest but I will try to be the best.

I can’t promise to be the cheapest but I will try to be the best.

You usually have to pick between the two.
Crapper State Cruiser patchers anyone? They will be cheap.:beer:

I’m happy to help in any way I can.

I can setup a merch shop for you just like I do for CLCC, Upstate Cruisers, Florida Land Cruisers Olde North State Cruisers and NCFJ Cruisers.

I can also facilitate the patch purchase If you like.

Perhaps, whoever the decision person is go ahead and send me a note? We can work out what the next step is.

Thanks for thinking of me. I can’t promise to be the cheapest but I will try to be the best.

Hey @LandCruiserPhil think we could get this brought up at the next meeting? I'd really like a place to pick up some merch and the reefmonkey stuff is great

Not quite along the same lines but my wife makes name badges, name plate, photo IDs, etc. including for the likes of Peter Piper Pizza, Greyhound bus lines. Mostly printed on plastic but also do aluminum. If ever a need for the like let me know.

I agree, this is a great topic for the next meeting and/or holiday party. I will inquire about costs. I have already paid for the digitization of the artwork for embroidery and silk screens for the t-shirts.
When I get some time in front of my computer, I might set up an online pole/survey to get an idea of what people are looking for (polo shirts, patches, coffee mugs, underwear, etc.)

I agree, this is a great topic for the next meeting and/or holiday party. I will inquire about costs. I have already paid for the digitization of the artwork for embroidery and silk screens for the t-shirts.
When I get some time in front of my computer, I might set up an online pole/survey to get an idea of what people are looking for (polo shirts, patches, coffee mugs, underwear, etc.)

eagerly awaiting a set of CSC Chonies :rofl:

Anything can be made, pricing usually goes down with volume. Quality goes hand in hand with price most of the time.

@Arizona Jeff let me know if you want to borrow a club banner.

Here is a jpg file. I also have a vector file if you need it. I am not able to post it on Mud, so I would have to email it.
We have two banners that we had printed last month. One side is yellow, the other is black. @Saddletramp mp currently has them. Maybe save the money and use one of those? I posted an example of what it looks like.
pm me if you need me to email you the logo in a vector file.

View attachment 2121708

View attachment 2121709
PM sent. Need the vector file. JPEG's resolution is too low.
Thanks.

We could have a patch made for any member, likely new, after they complete their first run of the month, maybe another patch for leading your first run of the month?

Last edited:
PM sent. Need the vector file. JPEG's resolution is too low.
Thanks.
I could use the vector (adobe illustrator .ai) file or .eps as well. Also, for a suggestion to make patches and stickers etc. there is a company called Owl and Anchor out of California, does great work and many other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom