Events/Trails ◄CSC February Meeting 2.22.2019► ◄February DOTM► ••Now on Line click here•• (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Treasurer report
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • DOTM - Drawing of the month - live on site Do not need to be present to WIN!
  • New business
DOTM - Drawing of the month - Now on Line!!! click here to enter ►► CampFire in a Can DOTM Or Text 'Campfire' to 855-202-2100 to get a link to buy
Super good odds for winning :bounce::bounce2: Enter now less than 55 tickets available

Anyone can enter
BUT If you are the winner and not present it is your responsibility to arrange pickup and/or shipping cost will apply if needed.

Last edited:
Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Treasurer report
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • DOTM - Drawing of the month - live on site Do not need to be present to WIN!
  • New business
DOTM - Drawing of the month - Now on Line!!! click here to enter ►► CampFire in a Can DOTM Or Text 'Campfire' to 855-202-2100 to get a link to buy
Super good odds for winning :bounce::bounce2: Enter now less than 55 tickets available

Anyone can enter
BUT If you are the winner and not present it is your responsibility to arrange pickup and/or shipping cost will apply if needed.

View attachment 1903675
Feburary 22 is the 4 fri. Arent we supposed to do 3rd fridays???

Won't be able to attend but bought raffle tickets

Thanks for the ticket reminder Phil, i just bought mine. Nifty little online system very easy

Weather forecast shows the rain clearing out by 7p. Already sun shining on my (North) end of town. Just in time to get freezing cold, though!

Who won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom