Crushed By a Large Tree (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’ll buff right out…

03E8B457-DF7C-4DD8-B80C-248521986E63.jpeg

72554A33-2CD7-4644-AEC8-A9FD0E0FBA3F.jpeg

CB14E5BA-9934-44B9-9AEE-037EF288A1A0.jpeg

1E694342-301A-43D8-9B82-13C1D52552F7.jpeg

That should have been turned into a Maltec. Just sayin'.

Wow. Surprised that wasn’t totaled out. All Toyota OEM parts?

Start putting in some accessory wiring now. I'm interested to see how it turns out, but looks like clean work so far.

Last edited:
So that roof section was cut and welded? Yeah, interesting its not totaled.

thats what i was imagining.... and ya surprised it wasnt deemed totaled due to cost

The Phoenix has risen! Picked up my rig after 4 mos of repairs. Looks great, but need to take it to Toyota service to confirm that all is good. Pretty sure every exterior panel was replaced and/or repainted.

Repair shop put original roof rails on the vehicle to keep it watertight- I'll be putting another Frontrunner Slimline 2 on top of it.

IMG_7528.JPG

Close to a total and half way to a Maltec conversion.

Looks like the body panel lines are pretty straight. That shop appears to have done one hell of a job.

Are you happy to have your rig back in action?

Looks like the body panel lines are pretty straight. That shop appears to have done one hell of a job.

Are you happy to have your rig back in action?
This process took forever, and I still need to get the Toyota service center to give me a thumbs-up that all is Ok. But I am happy to have it back in my driveway. That said, I did find comfort in recent announcements from Toyota/Lexus regarding the new GX and possible new LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom