Cruise Moab 2018 Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got 2 front shocks for an 80 series that I'd like to give away. Fox 2.0 IFP for 0-3" lift. One blew out, they need to be rebuilt. If anyone would like them I'll haul them down with me.

Anyone coming to CM from the LA area? I am looking for someone that might have room to haul a set of 2nd row 80 seats from LA to Moab. Let me know.
If you can get them to Morro Bay by next Wednesday I can make room for them.

All loaded up and heading out to Moab. A couple day later then planed, we will be heading up the 15 and across the 70 :clap: :steer:

988CD2C2-D7C6-415B-8E54-A69CA643A571.jpeg

Headed out today from Atlanta to CO to start the Kokapelli in to Moab. Stopped for the night...going to need more beer.:meh:
Bring the good stuff with you 'cuz you can't buy it here!

Wanted to throw out that I'll be around town Saturday/Sunday (5/6) for a canyoneering trip. Would love to grab a beer with some MUD folks and anyone interested in seeing some lesser traveled parts of Arches is welcome to drop me a line

Beautiful set-up @brosky Have a safe and fun run.

In Kansas for the night and should be hitting Denver tomorrow. We should be heading over to Moab on Monday. I am kind of surprised i have not seen any other cruisers on I70.

We are going across OK on 412, else we woulda been on 70. Alamosa tonight.

We are going across OK on 412, else we woulda been on 70. Alamosa tonight.

Did the wind suck for you today? I just decided not to fight it and slowed down to 65. Finally made it to Denver. Tomorrow i will go up and over on I70. We will see just how loaded up my truck is. Do you think it will save much weight to buy beer after we go over the mountains?

Wind was so crazy! Lots of passes I had to stay in second, also...cruise doesn't work in second...

Drove out from PA Saturday, arrived at my brother in laws place Sunday. @COGerding and I will be driving down to Moab Tuesday. Can’t wait!

My brother in law @maxse01 and I are heading out tomorrow from Denver. First CM for both of us. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I heading out tomorrow morning around 830. Still trying to make sure I have everything. I’m sure I dont.

Lots but not home yet. There may be a drop box account getting set up for everyone to share stuff on by trail. It may take some time, but that should be awesome. Should get an email.

Registered! Not sure if I'm going to tow the 80 out or drive it this year.

Thursday: Fins n' Things
Friday: Hell's Revenge
Saturday: Golden Spike

See you guys out there!

Icorradoi did you end up running Hells Revenge on Friday ? i was in that group . I had the Black FJc the one that ran up Hells Gate .

Yeah, I was in the white 80 that went up Hell's Gate and left a mirror cover behind.:doh: You had a much better line coming up than I did.
Fun day. We had to bail out early on Saturday, so did not get to run Golden Spike. Next year...

IMG_8710.PNG

Yeah, I was in the white 80 that went up Hell's Gate and left a mirror cover behind.:doh: You had a much better line coming up than I did.
Fun day. We had to bail out early on Saturday, so did not get to run Golden Spike. Next year...

View attachment 1694940
I wondered if you had to bail early. Had your on our run list for GS on Saturday but obviously you didn't make it. We had a great time. Little bit of a long day with a lot of trail traffic. So many stinking side by sides in Moab these days with zero trail etiquette. Anyway, must have been something with white 80s this year as we had one end up on its side on GS. Wasn't too serious but unfortunate all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom