Events/Trails Cruise Moab 2010...One More Time... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Guys -

So, here is the deal. On January 7th I broke both of my femurs (again) in an "interesting" accident. See this thread for details of that "event".

None the less; I am registered for Cruise Moab 2010. Unfortunately, at this point I am not sure I am going to be able to make it. The truck is ready but, the legs may not be fully healed for such an event.

So, having said that...same as last year I may be giving away my registration to an 80 series ih8mud.com member. So, if you are interested and need a helping hand with registration...just let me know you are interested. You can either shoot me a PM or post on this thread. I don't need any stories of why you need it or want it...just let me know you are interested. I'll put everyone's name in a hat and pull a name at random.

I'll make a decision by the beginning of March...of course the doctor's will have some input on this one.

Cheers.

- Mark

Last edited:
Bummer on the accident. Hey if you're "giving away" the registration, I could use it. Actually I'm already registered. Cruise Moab sells out almost every year and a waiting list forms. Email someone on the CM committee and let them know what your situation is and it'll get worked out smoothly.

60wag -

Thanks...will do.

- Mark

Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, that sounds horrible. I wish you a smooth and speedy recovery. All the best.

Very generous of you Mark. I wish you the best with your recovery.

Just read your other thread. Dam. Hope you get better soon!

The family and I would be interested. Very generous, thank you.

Sorry to hear about the "accident" but that is some good Cruiser Karma Mark doing the give away :)

That is always good for the soul, and healing! - We'll hope to see you in Moab though!!

But if not, throw my name in the hat and if you pull my name, pull another name from the hat to pass along the Cruiser Karma to for me :)

Last edited:
Everyone...keep the names coming...I want to fill up the hat. Thanks for the well wishes!

- Mark

No name for the hat...just best wishes and prayers for you. Cruiser carma is with you just for the offer you made on this thread. Here's hoping your fantastic support group in Memphis has already lifted, armored and put a snorkel on your wheelchair!

While I would love to throw my name in the hat, my cruiser will be nowhere ready for Moab but hopefully the docs will give you some good news and you can make it yourself.

Now that is the Volunteer spirit!!!!

Hope you get well soon!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the well wishes!

Get better soon! Been thinking about going this year, put my name in and if I am drawn then my decision is made ;)

Thank you.

All -

I just wanted to send everyone an update. I had my last doctor's appointment before Cruise Moab today and while I received great news...I did not receive clearance to head to Cruise Moab.

As such, I will be donating my registration to one of the following individuals:

1. Box Rocket
  2. dtrain
  3. corsair23
  4. wthomas
  5. UncleJesse

If you are one of the individual's listed above; please confirm that you are still interested in receiving my registration.

Thanks for all the well wishes and here's to Cruise Moab 2011!

- Mark

Mark I am glad to hear you are improving and sorry you are not able to attend.

cruiserdan -

Thanks...the best news received was that I can start transitioning to crutches and I can start driving the Land Cruiser. Right leg is almost completely healed and the left leg is about 25% healed. With my left leg not fully healed yet, the doctors just don't want me traveling at this point. No worries...there is always next year and I will sacrifice Cruise Moab for a little more healing any day of the week.

Cheers.

- Mark

All -

I just wanted to send everyone an update. I had my last doctor's appointment before Cruise Moab today and while I received great news...I did not receive clearance to head to Cruise Moab.

As such, I will be donating my registration to one of the following individuals:

1. Box Rocket
  2. dtrain
  3. corsair23
  4. wthomas
  5. UncleJesse
If you are one of the individual's listed above; please confirm that you are still interested in receiving my registration.

Thanks for all the well wishes and here's to Cruise Moab 2011!

- Mark

Pm sent. Still interested.

cruiserdan -

Thanks...the best news received was that I can start transitioning to crutches and I can start driving the Land Cruiser. Right leg is almost completely healed and the left leg is about 25% healed. With my left leg not fully healed yet, the doctors just don't want me traveling at this point. No worries...there is always next year and I will sacrifice Cruise Moab for a little more healing any day of the week.

Cheers.

- Mark

You want a pair of good legs for CM so you have made a wise decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom