Cool truck/vehicles for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more for Jynx than anyone but I thought it a col sami.

Thanks Ted, just what I need, more for the Mrs to put on her wish list. That is a sharp little rig though. I could probably buy that one for about what I have in the squirt. :meh:

Sam that the other day... Few things wrong though: it's an auto, which sucks, and it's a 2LT which is a head gasket blowing machine. I would stay away...

Anyone seen one of these before? It's a $100k+ Fisker Karma luxury electric car...it apparently has 403 hp
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1408924197.689803.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1408924362.389664.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1408924390.554982.jpg

...via IH8MUD app

Anyone seen one of these before? It's a $100k+ Fisker Karma luxury electric car...it apparently has 403 hp
Only just recently on FB when an acquaintance up in NY posted some pics of one before he got to work on it at his job. Turbo engine up front and electric motor in the back he said.
10527914_10154540347535077_4247213080478337861_n.jpg

Sam that the other day... Few things wrong though: it's an auto, which sucks, and it's a 2LT which is a head gasket blowing machine. I would stay away...
I don't know how much anyone else can chime in on the subject of diesel head gaskets, but from what I know from forced induction dynamics and the high compression they create, couldn't you remedy a "head gasket blowing" diesel by decking the block, shaving the head (truing of both), upgrading the head studs/bolts, and stacking or spacing the head gaskets? That's how guys get big turbos onto small engines; lower the compression ratio yet create a larger overall combustion.

I'm sure it would be easy to fix but not easy to get parts. They were not in the US parts catalog system since they were never sold here.

I'm sure it would be easy to fix but not easy to get parts. They were not in the US parts catalog system since they were never sold here.
Gotcha. But I bet ARP could figure out what head studs are needed and a head gasket shouldn't be very hard to research and get I'd think. Or just find a company that can manufacture a custom head gasket that has heavy duty metal rings at the cylinders - if the OEM doesn't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom